world collapse

front page
world collapse
search
world collapse
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

the last world, abo

-----text-----

They came to the capital early, and the forces in the city had not yet been finalized. Gu Huaibi and Lin Wubai intended to join the official, and performed outstandingly in patrols. In about two months, the two had already become the captains of the patrol team.

Qi Mu also exercises himself in the gym from time to time to improve his body strength. Gu Huainian saw that one or two of them worked so hard, so he was ashamed to be a rice bug all the time, so he followed Qi Mu to exercise from time to time.

The old couple of the Gu family felt a little relieved when they saw that the eldest son was sensible.

Qi Mu originally planned to meet the requirements of entering the patrol team within half a year, but something happened that caught them off guard, and joining the patrol team suddenly became impossible.

Both Qi Mu and Gu Huainian were pregnant, Gu Huaibi, Lin Wubai and the others were naturally happy, but Gu Huainian was startled and frightened, avoiding Lin Wubai every day, for fear that a cub in his belly would become Two, as for Qi Mu, he was worried about whether the child would be born safely.

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Huaibi caressed his forehead, "The brows are wrinkled like a little old man."

Qi Mu touched his stomach, worried: "the child is coming too fast, I'm not ready yet."

Gu Huaibi's expression changed, "You don't want him?"

"Of course not! I originally planned to wait until the base was fully formed before having a child. The capital is not yet completely safe, and people who live near the city gate have to worry about encountering zombies sneaking in from the corner at night.

In addition, the medical and health care in the city is now strictly controlled. When the time comes, my eldest brother and I will give birth, and we don't know if we have the qualifications to enter the delivery room. "

After hearing what he said, Gu Huaibi comforted him, "You can take care of your baby, Lin Wubai and I will take care of these things."

Back at the patrolling place, Gu Huaibi immediately went to ask his boss, who told him that most of the hospitals in the city are now under the control of the government, because these medical resources are used less and less, so only those in power can use them, like In their patrol team, only the head of the agency is eligible to receive medical services.

However, these little soldiers are not completely unable to enjoy medical services, but they have a high chance of being terminated during the process of enjoying the services.

"A few days ago, a pregnant woman gave birth to a baby. The doctor was delivering her baby, but someone's daughter got an acute appendix after eating. All the doctors went to operate on her. The pregnant woman was left alone. In the delivery room, the child’s head was stuck there, and the doctors came back half an hour later, both the mother and the child died.”

Gu Huaibi frowned more and more, and finally his whole face was as black as the bottom of a pot. The boss looked around and saw no one, and said: "Sometimes it's better to go to a private institution, you know that Fang's? Hei, the private hospitals in the south of the city are all under his control. I heard that as long as you do well in his place, you can enjoy medical services. Think about it."

If it is not for medical services, most people would still prefer to work on the official side. After all, the wages are stable and the food and clothing are secure. After the case of a pregnant woman came out, ordinary people could only fight for not to get sick. Young men and women took good contraceptive measures. Some of them were just pregnant and not yet a month old. Also died in the delivery room.