West Fantasy Stallion: The queen hides in the closet and secretly learns to have

front page
West Fantasy Stallion: The queen hides in the closet and secretly learns to have sex, and the egg: Two couples compete to fuck
search
West Fantasy Stallion: The queen hides in the closet and secretly learns to have sex, and the egg: Two couples compete to fuck
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I feel that after the Queen has a husband, she is so cute and lovely. Kyle is still very lucky. Although he has been a bachelor for three hundred years, he still got his own silly and sweet Queen as his wife. If he was placed in the original world, he would only be sad. Listening to the corner to watch someone fuck the queen.

-----text-----

Elves are born in nature, and elves are most likely to be born among flowers, plants and trees. These species that are deeply loved by the natural world respect the old and love the young, but they don't like mature humans.

Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi were imprisoned in a tree house. The couple discussed how to defeat the elf queen and get the essence of life.

While they were talking, Kyle, a follower of the Elven Queen, came.

Kyle is a handsome man in his thirties. Anyone with a discerning eye can tell that he likes the queen, but the queen has no interest in this subordinate who gets along day and night, and instead falls in love with Gu Huaibi who has only met once.

Qi Mu found out that she was pregnant after leaving the undead tribe. When she came to the elf land, she was five months pregnant, and her pregnant belly was prominent. The queen was obviously surprised by this kind of offspring conceived by intercourse, and looked at his belly again and again.

"Is it because of this man that you can get pregnant?" The queen asked a question like a schoolboy.

"certainly."

The Queen was overjoyed, "That's great! Man, I ask you to join me and make me pregnant like him."

As soon as these words came out, not to mention Gu Huaibi and Qi Mu, even Kyle's face was extremely foul.

But the queen is obviously not on the same channel as everyone else. She has already ordered other elves to prepare for the wedding. As for Qi Mu, she smiled and said, "I allow you and your children to enjoy endless lives here."

Qi Mu smiled and said, "I gave birth to your old mother!"

The development of the matter ended with Qi Mu swearing. The elf queen could never imagine how a gentle and handsome boy could swear so many foul words.

Let everyone enjoy the following.

"Fuck your mother's bastard who steals other people's husbands every day, your mother is dead?"

Queen of the Elf: "I was born in nature, and I don't have a real mother..."

"Oh, so you're an orphan?"

It is true to say so, but orphan is obviously not a good word, Kyle defended the queen and said seriously: "Sir..."

Qi Mu sneered: "Another orphan, two guys who have no parents and no mother together will have a family since then?"

The queen, who couldn't argue, immediately ordered them to be imprisoned, "I changed my mind, I want you to watch that man marry me!"

Qi Mu was a coach at least in the last world, and later on when he was anxious to play games, he was also scolded by various countries. Now that he is pregnant, the little guy makes troubles in his stomach every day, and his mood fluctuates. Swearing is very common, even Gu Huaibi, always There was also a lot of spray on the road.