World Consciousness Comes

Start from the beginning

"Greedy cat!" Lin Wubai was sitting on the chair, Gu Huainian had already slid to the ground while talking, his hands impatiently pulled down his pants chain, holding the big meat worm sucking and licking.

"Hmm... It's so rare for you to come back. It's so big... You only come back from the military camp once in a few months. I almost didn't survive my estrus last time."

Lin Wubai felt a little guilty. In this life, he was a military boy, and he joined the army as soon as he graduated. Due to the setting of the world, he had no feelings for Gu Huainian at first, and even hated this omega that climbed into his bed. It was not until half a year ago that he received the memories of the past and was completely with Gu Huainian.

——

"Where are you taking me?" Unfamiliar An felt a little uneasy as he watched the car drive into a high-end neighborhood.

Qi Wuxiu said indifferently: "My house, I will call your school to ask for leave later, and in the days to come, you just need to accept the renovation by my side."

"Reformation?" An Wushu's mind was filled with the horror of those human experiments, and he said loudly, "Put me out of the car quickly, I don't want to be remodeled!"

"Oh! Whether you want it or not is up to you."

grass! Unfamiliar An clenched his fists, and threw his fist out from behind in the next second, Qi Wuxiu was caught off guard, and hurriedly set the car to autopilot.

"What are you doing?" Qi Wuxiu stretched out his hand to resist, but although his body is also a top-level alpha, but his physical strength is not enough, he was completely suppressed by this omega disguised as a beta, so he had no choice but to release his pheromone to suppress it, and finally settled down. The stranger could only pant and sit on the chair with his semi-soft body propped up.

"You... reckless man!" Junshuai's face was scratched with red marks, Qi Wuxiu pulled him from behind to the co-pilot, pinched his neck, and threatened: "Be obedient to me." , otherwise... Humph, I don't think you can deal with the Qi family, right?"

Qi family? The main star of the Qi family? Unfamiliar An's eyes widened. How could he offend the Qi family? He thought carefully about the events of his previous life, and confirmed that he had never had any contact with anyone from the Qi family.

"I'm just helping you change your body. In so many worlds, I already know what kind of body he likes and what kind of people are suitable to be with him." At this time, Qi Wuxiu's eyes were full of kindness, and he will always remember It is my responsibility to take care of Gu Huaibi and give him the best beauty and the most dazzling life.

How can a wandering soul like Qi Mu be worthy of Gu Huaibi? Although I don't know how he can shuttle in the world, Gu Huaibi's wife can only be chosen by himself.

Stranger An still wanted to wait for Qi Wuxiu's pheromone to fade before resisting, but just as he got out of the car, several tall and strong beta bodyguards came up to escort him into a room. Not long after, Qi Wuxiu came in with a pill, forced it into his mouth and let him swallow it.

Unfamiliar An wiped his mouth. Damn it, this person...actually forced him to take that unknown medicine mouth to mouth. Thinking about his last life, he hadn't even kissed Gu Huaibi until he was reborn!

Qi Wuxiu fed him the medicine and left, but he was amazed at the strangeness of the world. Although he is aware of the world, each world's setting develops independently and is out of his control. If he insists on changing it, it will Falling into collapse like the last world.

This world can actually taste the taste from the kiss, the sweet orange flavor seems to be still on the tongue, Qi Wuxiu pursed his lips, this world is quite interesting.