Prologue

As the sun rose, the light would begin to hit inside my room, yes, I watched the sun rise.

Today is my birthday, my Thirty First birthday to be exact and Every year since I was Sixteen I have wished for this one thing, to find love, someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Besides that, I did get the best thing, I got a voicemail telling me I got the role for the television show, Supernatural.

I play The King of Hell's sister whose name is Iris, wow, I am playing Crowley's sister.

Then it hit me that I am meeting Jared and Jensen. I have been a fan of their work for some time now. I am more of a Sam Girl, but Dean is pretty awesome too.

Well even though I have met Jensen on Smallvile, it will be awesome to see him again plus it will be my first time meeting Jared and the rest of the cast.

Wow, I am a part of the Supernatural Family now, what an honor.

I got out of bed to begin my birthday celebration, I cannot believe I start in two days.

.

.

My birthday has been amazing. My Friend took me out shopping and to dinner which was great, then we decided to come back to my house to eat cake.

I had told her earlier about me getting my role for supernatural.

"You must be pretty excited for your role." My friend said to me with a slight smile.

"Beyond excitement, it is a total honor to play in a show like supernatural." I said and with that she huff which threw me off guard.

"What was with the Huffing, what's wrong?" I questioned her.

"Oh I am happy for you but." She said to me.

"But what?" I questioned her again.

"Just don't become a total bitch like everyone does." She said as she got off the couch, Anger started to fill along with Irritation.

"Actors and Actresses, Not all of them are asses, It's based on their attitude and how bad they let fame get to their head." I snapped.

"Well, You are Playing the King of hell's sister, Mark Sheppard is a dickhead there, Emilia." My friend snapped back.

"What the fuck, You don't know because you haven't met him." I fired back.

As we are staring at each other, it hits me, She doesn't support me on this.

"You know what, I know you don't support me on this, you're speaking bullshit right now." I snapped at her once again angrily.

"No, I just don't want to watch my best friend become a total Bitch!" She shouted.

"Just... You know what? If you don't want to support me, just say so instead of making sorry ass excuses." I said back trying to stay calm as possible.

"Emilia, Stop acting ridiculous." She said back.

"You know what, if you don't want to admit it, just leave also don't bother coming back, this is third time you did this to me, first time I just shrugged it off like a total dumbass then the second time, I gave you a second chance and now we are done being friends, friends support no matter what, Just leave." I said.

With that she left and slammed the door behind her.

"Bitch." I said as a tear slipped down my cheek.

I walked upstairs, got ready for bed, as I got in my bed.

"I cannot wait to begin this journey." I said smiling

With that I drifted in a deep sleep.

............................................................

Get to Know Emilia

Emilia Ross was Born July 10th, 1984 in Springfield, Missouri to Marie Dawn and Jefferson Ross.

Emilia has four siblings Two older brothers Name Jason and Derek Ross, A older sister name Heather, then a younger sister name Megan

Emilia has four nephews.

Emilia was in the TV show Smallville from season 1 to 7, She left for personal reasons.

Emilia moved to California when she turned eighteen to accomplish her dreams.

Emilia has dated Chris Evans but two split after two years but they are still great friends.