Gu Huaibi looked at his mouth that could not stop thinking, quickly lowered his head and kissed him, biting the other's lips, biting and licking, Qi Mu couldn't stand the teasing, he sent his body over after a while, shyly pulled up Clothes money, holding the other's head, allowing the other to play with the two tender breasts on his chest.

This is a duplex small western-style house in Gu's house. The room is big enough and soundproof enough. Qi Mu knows that he can call him whatever he wants, thinking that he will only see him once in half a month in the future, so he has the idea of squeezing people dry tonight.

He was busy collecting supplies the past few days, and he didn't have much time to sleep with Gu Huaibi, which caused his three skill points to remain at the pre-apocalyptic state.

Speed: 0 (upper limit 120) Physical strength: 0 (upper limit 120) Sensitivity: 30 (upper limit 120)

The patrol team's test is mainly for speed and strength, which is one of the reasons why he was brushed off. If the test of responsiveness is tested, it is estimated that few can reach his height.

Qi Mu looked at Gu Huaibi with light in his eyes, as long as Gu Huaibi shoots him a few more shots tonight, and he goes to exercise in his usual days, he will be able to join the patrol in less than half a year!

The latter was stunned for a moment, why did his little white flower Qi Mu suddenly become a little female cat in heat?

Anyway, Gu Huaibi couldn't bear Qi Mu's initiative. He was only 18, a brat. He immediately took off his clothes, rolled Qi Mu onto the bed, and touched Qi Mu's legs while panting. .

"It's all wet, and got water in my hand."

Qi Mu gasped lightly, hugged him and kissed him again and again, "Stop talking, come in quickly, I want it."

There wasn't too much foreplay, and both of them cherished the time they spent together. Gu Huaibi separated his legs and pressed them in as soon as his body sank. Qi Mu moaned and clenched his hands into fists, "It's so big...all of them come in Alright, so full!"

"You too... bite me tightly!"

The two looked at each other and kissed together again. The passionate kiss was accompanied by rapid thrusting, and the sound of sticky water filled the whole room. Qi Mu didn't hesitate to moan, screaming coquettishly and coquettishly, Gu Huaibi wished to die on him.

"Well, brother, brother is so good, he wants to fuck me to death."

When Gu Huaibi fucked him, he didn't talk much, just lowered his head, as if he wanted to imprint his appearance deeply in his mind, and after hearing what he said, he said: "Be nicer, and I won't fuck you to death. Fuck you half to death, save me for the next time I come back."

What he said, as if he was really going to fuck him to death on the bed, Qi Mu just said, "Ahhhhhhh~ brother will fuck me again next time! It's great! The uterus, the uterus is fucked, it's so cool !"

Gu Huaibi pressed him for a while, and finally blew his sperm on him, but this is not the end, they will be separated tomorrow, and they will fight fiercely until the early morning.

When Gu Huaibi woke up the next day, Qi Mu was still sleeping. He carefully pulled out his dick that was still buried in the other's pussy, and after kissing his face a few times, he got dressed and left the room.

The door of the opposite room just opened, and Lin Wubai, who was in camouflage, greeted him, "Your brother is still awake, and we will leave after breakfast?"

"Well, go there early, maybe you can catch up with today's mission out of the city."

At ten o'clock in the morning, Qi Mu woke up slowly. Gu Huaibi was no longer there. He was more or less disappointed, and called up the numerical panel in his mind.

The available skill points are 6, and Qi Mu divides it in half, half for acceleration and half for stamina. After he got out of bed, Gu Huaibi shot a lot in his body, and the semen flowed out of the hole sticky when he was walking.

Qi Mu enjoyed the feeling of being ejaculated very much, and he also enjoyed the touch of the semen flowing out. After taking a warm bath in the bathtub, he admired the marks left by Gu Huaibi on his body in front of the mirror, and then put it on. Clothes went downstairs for lunch.

After another day off, I will find a place to exercise myself. I don’t know if the gym in the capital is still open, and if it is not open, can I go in and use it.

Gu Huainian has always thought that Qi Mu is a god-man, and he was fucked all night, so why is Qi Mu refreshed, he himself is like a wilted little vegetable.

So, he asked about his doubts, and Qi Mu comforted him like someone who had experienced it: "At first I was like Huabi... I didn't like it either. If you don’t do it, it will be uncomfortable.”

Big stick... Is the one as big as his brother's? Gu Huainian thought of Lin Wubai's big dick, it seemed to be the same as a fire stick, because it was of mixed blood, there was not much hair there, the whole thing looked powdery, pure and big, he still had it in his mouth last night Suck and lick.

"Goo Chirp~" Gu Huainian's face immediately turned pale, he just thought about Lin Wubai, the pussy who was loved by a big dick all night now started to squirm and itch again, help! Could it be that he was really transformed! ? How could his body be so lewd! ?

〔Add to bookmark〕
%329closure.
0
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
03
.
Recommended popular novels
The Erotic World (Brain Hole, foul language short story)
Dressed like a crazy group of heartthrob licking dogs
After the plot collapsed
[Quick travel] Vicious cannon fodder doesn't want to be watered
Pretty Stupid Villain NP【Fast/Wear】
Thigh split by married boss
Recently updated novel
Cohabitation life (1V1 Shuangjietian)
meet old friends
i break myself
Why does the succubus always come into my dreams
Porn Compilation
Thigh split by married boss
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop