Flying to the eldest brother's house, the identity of the eldest brother is reve

Start from the beginning

"Mumu, come here."

"What?" Qi Mu wondered.

"Let me kiss you." Mu Mu is too flirtatious. He knew that Mu Mu had a sweet mouth before, but he didn't expect it to be so sweet. He wished he could hold her in his arms and kiss her for three days and three nights.

The Gu family bought this plane with a huge sum of money. At that time, there were only forty in the world, two of which were bought by them, one was used by the Gu family all the year round, and the other was parked behind Gu Huaibi's villa.

As for why Gu Huainian didn't... The parents of the Gu family were afraid of the loss caused by this bragging child flying out alone. They were not afraid of losing money, but of hurting people.

The highest speed of the aircraft can be close to the speed of sound, the interior space is relatively large, there are three bedrooms, equipped with a kitchen, bathroom and toilet, it can be regarded as a sky hotel.

Gu Huaibi's speed of flying a plane is a little faster than driving a car, there is no way, even if he has been trained, it is the first time to fly above the downtown area, and there is his favorite companion on the plane, he dare not take it Mu's life is a joke.

Fly honestly and slowly, safety first.

Qi Mu yawned. He was a little late last night, so he kissed Lao Gong and walked into the bedroom.

About two hours later, the plane landed in the open space behind a villa in the neighboring city.

Gu Huainian ran out of the villa when he heard the rumble of the plane. Behind him was a beautiful girl with long black hair. She was wearing the silk dress left by the ancient mother in the villa. It must be a virus outbreak. Trapped in the ancient home.

As soon as Gu Huaibi got off the plane, the female classmate's eyes lit up. The tall, muscular and handsome man in front of her was her standard of love!

Gu Huai Nian invited Hu Mena to his home to celebrate his birthday a week ago. Although he usually acts and shows off, he is relatively pure in love. If he likes someone, he only invites the other party to celebrate his birthday.

He originally wanted to confess his love on the night of his birthday, but when he blew out the candles to confess his love, there were heart-piercing cries of human beings from the door.

The distance between the villa and the gate is already very far, but it can still be heard. Gu Huainian and Hu Meina went to the monitoring room to check the situation, only to see three people being pressed against the gate by five people who seemed to be having a rabies attack bite.

One of the biters raised his head slowly. He was unconscious, but his eyes happened to be on the surveillance camera. The two were horrified to see that the man's eyes were full of whites with blue blood vessels.

After the three people were bitten to death, the five zombies didn't smell anyone else, and couldn't break through the door, so they staggered back. At this moment, a car passed by the side road. The five people who were still moving slowly rushed over as if they had been stimulated, their movements were stiff and fast.

Seeing the five people leave, Gu Huainian and Hu Meina breathed a sigh of relief, but what they saw ten seconds later made them even more frightened. The three people who were bitten to death actually stood up, and some of them were half-gnawed. There are faces, some necks are tilted to one side, and the intestines in one stomach are all flowing out.

Just like the five people just now, they staggered away.

Gu Huainian immediately connected the power grid to the gate, and then posted the surveillance screen recording on Weibo to ask if anyone knew what it was.