Buttocks leak tender, big dick angrily fucks small pussy, understanding little g

Start from the beginning

He twisted his ass, his pussy was already wet, and just thinking about what was going to happen next made his pussy water.

With thin white hands, he carefully tore off the pajama pants of the tall sports student. Gu Huaibi didn't wear underwear when he slept, which made Qi Mu's next movements more convenient.

Seeing the big sleeping cock, Qi Mu couldn't help leaning his head over to smell it. The cock full of masculine smell confused him. After rubbing his face a few times, he stuck out his tongue and gently Licked the flesh.

I love it so much! No matter which world he is in, Lao Gong's capital is so good!

Even in sleep, a man's dick will stand up honestly when stimulated, and the same is true for Gu Huaibi. Although he is in a deep sleep, his big dick is already stiff in the air, and the dick head is wet and sticky, except for the prostatic fluid And the saliva left by Qi Mu.

My brother hasn't woken up... how can it be? He doesn't want to sing a one-man show!

Qi Mu took off his clothes cleanly, his buttocks turned into a beautiful arc, and he opened his mouth wide to suck in the small half of the dick. His mouth sucked very tightly, and he swallowed up and down with the determination to wake people up.

The too strong stimulation woke up Gu Huaibi, who had only shot a pistol, from his sleep. He didn't recover for a while, he gasped a few times, and only after hearing his panting did he realize the strangeness of his lower body.

He glanced down and stretched his upper body in shock. The Qi Mu he brought back was actually naked and gave him oral sex with his buttocks upside down, sucking and licking his tongue with great relish!

"you……"

Seeing that he was awake, Qi Mu said inarticulately, "Oh brother... Brother woke up, brother's dick is so big..."

"What are you doing!" Gu Huaibi knew that he should push him away, but with the stud buff, it was hard for him to refuse the pleasure that had come.

Qi Mu spat out the dick, but his hands continued to stimulate the big dick, "I, I want to repay my brother...but I don't know anything, I only know this."

What's the meaning? Why did Qimu do this? Just now he seemed to be very proficient at giving himself oral sex. Could it be that he has done it to others before?

I don't know why, but as long as he thinks that Qi Mu has done this kind of thing with others, he is so angry that he wants to hit someone.

"I often see my mother doing this kind of thing to different uncles. The uncles all showed very comfortable expressions. Is brother uncomfortable? Is Mu Mu not doing well enough?" He was so anxious that he was about to cry, and then he seemed to remember What, said: "I, I know, it must be inserted to be comfortable."

Gu Huaibi didn't have time to stop him, and saw Qi Mu turn around, pointing his upturned buttocks to himself, his white jade-like hands actively opened his buttocks, revealing the pink and tender butthole and the woman's flower below. little flower.

This was the first time he saw a pussy belonging to a woman outside of pornography, but this pussy grew on a boy.

This pussy is plump and pink, the cunt is slightly separated, and a trace of lewd water flows out from it. Any man who sees it will not be able to help but rush up and lick a few mouthfuls.

What's more terrible is that the master with this peerless cunt is still playing with the pussy with his fingers, and even parted the labia to reveal the hole, "Brother... insert the big dick in, Mu Mu wants to make my brother feel comfortable."