The original world of e-sports (end): Having children after marriage and public

Mulai dari awal

When Qi Mu gave birth, Gu Huaibi was in the eight-to-four group match. After winning the game, he rushed out of the field like the wind, letting the coach chase after him, and didn't think about what kind of hot searches would be on the next day. up.

When they rushed to the hospital, the child had already been born, a little boy weighing five catties, the unlucky child only got a glimpse of his own father, Gu Huaibi was thinking of his wife, and got permission to go into the ward to see Qi Mu who was still sleeping.

Qi Mu had a caesarean section, and there was a high-heat disinfection lamp shining on the top of his abdomen. Gu Huaibi saw the stitched scar on Qi Mu's abdomen once, and he was afraid and distressed.

"Honey, I won't have any more babies in the future."

Qi Mu turned his head and saw that Gu Huaibi's complexion was not very good, his fingers even trembled a little, he couldn't help laughing and said, "It's not your birth, what are you afraid of?"

"If it was me giving birth, I wouldn't be afraid, but you will be stabbed. I'm afraid. I don't care. I won't be able to give birth in the future. I will have a sterilization after I finish the competition."

"How can anyone have a ligation at the age of 19?" Qi Mu didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

When the child was two years old, Qi Mu wore sunglasses and a mask and took the child to watch the Gu Huaibi competition. This year, Gu Huaibi's state and operation are not as good as the rookies. It is probably the last professional competition, Qi Mu thought. I don't want to just take my son to watch the offline games.

As soon as the BSD team came on stage, the fans cheered. Many fans called Gu Huaibi's professional ID to cheer up. Qi Mu leaned into Xiaodoubao's ear and whispered, "Dad is on the top, tell Dad to come on!"

Xiaodoubao waved the chubby hand, "Dad, Dad~"

Normally, Gu Huaibi would not look at the auditorium too much, but today he looked towards the auditorium as if he had a feeling, and he saw someone wearing sunglasses and a little bean bag drooling with his hands at a glance.

Damn, I came here even when I was pregnant.

Gu Huaibi was a little displeased that Qi Mu went out with a big belly, but he was still happy in his heart.

I forgot to mention that Qi Mu is pregnant with her second child, and it has been five months. This is due to Gu Huaibi's hard work day and night during the Chinese New Year, turning the land into fertile soil.

The competition system is BO5, and it has been three hours since the end of the game. Xiaodoubao has already fallen asleep, and Qi Mu is waiting for Gu Huaibi in the underground garage with the child in his arms.

After taking a photo with his teammates, Gu Huaibi couldn't wait to come to the underground garage to find his car. He first gave Qi Mu a deep and passionate kiss, "I have such a big belly, can't you watch me at home? Come here."

"After all, it's the last game of your career. I want to take my children to watch it."

They drove away, unaware that there were people in several cars taking pictures of them.

The next day, Gu Huaibi's retirement and Gu Huaibi's passionate kiss with a strange man in the car were all trending searches. The league quickly contacted BSD, and the BSD coach was also frantic. He couldn't get through to Gu Huaibi's phone number.

"The phone... don't plug it in first~" Qi Mu pushed the man who was working hard on his body, and the man wiped off his sweat. The big dick was still inserted in his wife's tender hole, and he freed a hand to touch the phone on the bedside .

"Hello?"

"Huaibi? Check out Weibo, and I'll call you in ten minutes."

Gu Huaibi raised his eyebrows, opened Weibo, and saw the pictures of passionate kisses that he was secretly photographed.

"Honey, are we going to make it public?"

Qi Mu blushed looking at those pictures. The child is so old and Qi Mu has retired, so let's make it public.

Just when fans questioned Gu Huaibi on his personal Weibo, Gu Huaibi threw out two marriage certificates with the text: "Thank you for your concern. The one kissing is my wife. She is married. Don't disturb."

A big v said that Gu Huaibi was abusing fans, but Gu Huaibi said directly, "Playing e-sports is never to be sought after by thousands of people, it's just that I like this game, and I don't need the enthusiasm from fans."

The fans were so angry that they turned off fans, only to find out after a few months that Gu Huaibi is the prince of a major domestic brand enterprise! ?

〔Add to bookmark〕
%4955closure.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
After the strong and honest man was proposed by the vicious dog
A male ghost climbed into my bed
forced submission
An unlucky high school student time travels to Long Aotian as his wife
After taking the wrong medicine, the high-cold husband turned out to be old
One Hundred Ways To Turn Over A Lustful Boyfriend (Pure Meat)
Recently updated novel
flower language wood
The pussy under the high priest's robe
The sick and weak Bodhisattva being watered every day
Rebirth, training crazy, criticizes attack and gets fucked
Imprisoner/Prisoner
knead bone into jade
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop