The original world of e-sports: Looking for the e-sports kid who blew himself up

Start from the beginning

Qi Mu issued an order to evict the guest, "Go away, I will handle my affairs myself, but please help me keep this secret, and tell them that I have my own affairs and don't go back."

Gu Huaibi didn't want to leave, so he had an idea and said: "It's already afternoon, I can't go back, the coach can take me to stay for one night!"

Qi Mu sent his bank account number to the alliance and said, "Okay, but my house only has one bedroom. Now that I have money, I invite you to stay in a hotel."

"..."

In the end, Gu Huaibi went to the hotel by himself, and it was impossible for him to let a pregnant woman take him all the way to the hotel and then run home alone, it was too unsafe.

Qi Mu himself was also in a dilemma. Gu Huaibi didn't know who the child belonged to, but he knew it. He still remembered how Gu Huaibi belittled him when he had sex before, and even said that he was not worthy of having children for him. Kind of words.

If Gu Huaibi knew that the child in his womb was his, he would probably drag him to have an abortion, right?

The thought of his child being forced to die made Qi Mu feel terrified. He must not let Gu Huaibi know that the child is his, and he must keep this secret.

"Hey, Shan Yi? I want you to do me a favor..."

Gu Huaibi got up early in the morning, bought a bunch of fruit supplements, and planned to go to Qi Mu's house to clean his face, but the man who opened the door was a man he had never seen before, and he almost dropped his things on the ground.

"Who are you……?"

Qi Mu looked like he had just woken up. These two people came very early, "This is my boyfriend, Shan Yi. Shan Yi, this is my former team member, Gu Huaibi."

Shan Yi said, "Thank you for cooperating with my wife's work before," and said, "Hello, come in and sit down."

Gu Huaibi was only 18 after all, and couldn't control the anger and possessiveness in his heart at all. He hugged Qi Mu over Shan Yi full of jealousy, "You are mine! What is he!"

Shan Yi also became popular, and he couldn't have a crush on him. When he was used to block the gun, he probably guessed that the person to block should be the other father of Qi Mu's child. He thought it was some old fritters of about the same age, but it turned out to be this big boy who looked irritable and impulsive.

"What are you doing! He's my partner!" Shan Yi stepped forward to pull him away, but was pushed away by Gu Huaibi and fell to the ground.

Seeing his friend fall down, Qi Mu was also anxious, "What are you doing? Are you sick?"

"Yes, I'm sick. Now when I think of you being with other people, sleeping with others, I get very angry. Do you think I'm sick?" Gu Huaibi's eyes were burning, as if he wanted to burn Qi Mu.

No one could subdue the furious young wolf king. Gu Huaibi not only drove Shan Yi out, but also hugged Qi Mu and kissed him deeply for a while before he drove him out. Shan Yi watched Qi Mu being forced to kiss him dumbfounded , and then pushed out in a cloud of mist.

Qi Mu struggled, "What are you doing! Let me go! Crazy! Go away!"

Gu Huaibi was afraid that he would hurt him, and only let him go when he saw that there was no one else in the room.

"You..." Qi Mu had a complicated expression. How could he ask, whether the other party liked him or not? But from a certain point of view, he should have had nothing to do with Gu Huaibi for almost a year.

"We haven't seen each other for a year. You can't like me for no reason, right? And I hurt you like that before..." Although he was controlled, it was true that the two were at odds.