The original world of e-sports: lace apron, butthole bud

Comincia dall'inizio

The tip of his tender red tongue licked the horse's eyes, as if he wanted to stuff it in, and also seemed to want to lick up the mucus that kept flowing out. He was fascinated by licking, and the man was also very stimulated.

The gold master grabbed Qi Mu's hair, "Don't lick it, put my dick in it."

Qi Mu obediently opened his mouth wide, this time he could swallow the entire glans head, but the man's big dick was too thick and long, he felt suffocated when it entered his throat, he felt that his trachea was blocked by the glans head, he could breathe completely No, but he's only got less than a fifth of his cock inside.

"Umm...no!" The man was still penetrating, and Qi Mu was stabbed until he rolled his eyes. He couldn't breathe, and felt like he was going to die. He wouldn't be the first person in history to suffocate to death due to oral sex. ?

The man also saw Qi Mu's discomfort, so he took out his dick and slapped him in the face angrily, "Slut, I can't even eat a dick, it's useless!"

Qi Mu felt aggrieved: "Obviously yours is too big..."

"Oh, it's my fault?" The man was obviously happy because of this similar compliment, but he still pretended to be angry on the surface.

"I'm hungry, you go cook."

The man obviously has a hard dick, and those big hands still move his dick from time to time, but let him cook? Qi Mu took a few glances at the thick cock, and entered the kitchen under the impatient urging of the other party.

He didn't know what the other party liked to eat. He just bought some shrimps yesterday and hadn't finished eating them yet, so he cooked boiled shrimps and made some soy sauce.

The man didn't eat, but pressed him against the wall after he served the food, lifted one of his legs, pulled out the dildo and penetrated it.

"Oh, so big, so big..." After Qi Mu was exploited, he would lose his temper as soon as he was penetrated. This was also the result he was most afraid of, but at this moment, he was satisfied and excited to have a man with him.

This dress was ordered by Gu Huaibi. He naturally knew the structure of the dress. The upper half of this apron is not completely connected. The part that covers the chest is similar to a bib and can be opened from bottom to top.

The man lifted the cloth on his chest and let Qi Mu bite on it, and the two nipples fixed in the holes were exposed.

The tip of the man's tongue licked the nipple lightly as if teasing something. The force was not strong but the speed was fast, and he bit his teeth lightly from time to time. Qi Mu wished that he could use more force, which made him uncomfortable.

The itch turned into pleasure, and finally turned into an itch from the depths of the pussy. The man started to play with his nipples after he inserted a dick. Qi Mu was ashamed and wanted, and finally desire defeated his shyness. Boldly leaning down, trying to eat the big cock.

The man naturally noticed his movements, and sneered, "Can't help it? Slut!" After saying that, the big dick fucked it all in with a "poof"! There is no slightest stagnation, straight into the uterus.

"Ahhh——" Qi Mu raised his head and wailed. He felt that his uterus was going to be pierced. In fact, he was also considered to be extremely talented. His whole pussy could swallow this inhuman giant cock without any damage. , can still enjoy pleasure, change to another woman or woman, or anal fissure or vaginal tear, let alone enjoy sex.

The man didn't wait for him to adapt, he took out the strength to fuck him like an enemy, and the juice from the intersection between the two even splashed on the wall.