The original world of e-sports: the superficially kind milk dog is actually an i

Depuis le début

The barrage clicked "666" for his consciousness while criticizing his bad operation.

Qi Mu had no choice but to explain that he was actually playing this game for the first time, and he usually only watched the game to learn BP. This statement was acceptable to everyone. After he lost five games in a row and ended the live broadcast, they all expressed that they would continue to watch tomorrow night.

Qi Mu broadcast live at night, and secretly practiced skills during the day. He was wearing pajamas and eating instant noodles, while Gu Huaibi was teaching jungle on the computer screen.

It depends on the best. Qi Mu didn't deliberately avoid everything about the other party because of the problems with the other party.

The audience watched Qi Mu's game level getting higher and higher, and there was a weird pleasure of "my family has a baby who is just growing up". Gradually, Qi Mu also had his own little fans, who occasionally gave him gifts, but these gifts Not enough to feed him and pay off his debts.

In fact, a guild has already invited him to sign a contract, but he was afraid of revealing his identity, so he never agreed. The gift income can only be divided into 50% and 50% of the platform. After live broadcasting for a month, he only earned 600 yuan, and he lived frugally for the first month. Use the remaining money just enough to pay the second month's rent.

Just when Qi Mu wanted to go out to work, a big local tycoon suddenly came to his live broadcast room and swiped four or five plane rockets. Qi Mu calculated that he could get at least 1000!

Get a month's rent in one night! This excited him so much! While operating the hero, he said excitedly: "Thank you boss, thank you boss! Boss, I will give you a card right away!"

But that big local tyrant seemed very cold, he didn't say a word except for swiping gifts, and even the account ID was a string of numbers.

The big local tyrants come to buy gifts almost every night, and each time they get one or two thousand, which gradually increases Qi Mu's popularity. Now besides the big local tyrants, other audiences will occasionally buy airplanes and rockets or something. Qi Mu received a salary of 50,000 yuan in just one month!

Qi Mu quickly withdrew the money and took out 45,000 to the bank card left by the alliance.

It's just that he became a poor ghost again...

At this time, Qi Mu received a wedding invitation from a high school classmate. Yes, he was twenty-eight, and everyone around him was married and had children, but he was single and even owed a huge debt of tens of millions.

It is impossible for him to have a lover in this life, just because of his bad reputation and his unexplainable deformed body.

During his previous physical examination, the doctor said that both his sexual organs were mature, but his reproductive cells were a little lacking in vitality. The sperm could not fertilize a woman, and there were few egg cells. It was estimated that he would only ovulate one egg in a few years.

Not to mention that women can't accept a man with a long pussy, and men can't accept a dick with a dick on the front.

He can't enter the gay circle, and he doesn't want to harm women. After thinking about it, being single is the most suitable for him.

Qi Mu had already been found out when he registered the anchor account. There was a boss on the live broadcast platform who knew that Gu Huaibi's identity was not simple, so he flattered and told the other party about Qi Mu's registration as an anchor.

Gu Huaibi just told him not to make a move, "The one who wants to pay off the debt, although he treats me badly, let him live broadcast to earn money to pay off the debt first, if one day he is about to pay off, and then it is revealed that this anchor is BSD Former coach Qi Mu can still receive another wave of enthusiasm."