React to chapter 9

Everyone watch the scene change as the sun rise from the sky, bringing another day, before the camera change as the scene shows sleeping Leah.

Next day, Leah woken up when her spider sense tingle making her sat up on the tree branch that use to sleep. She looks around and notice that everyone is asleep. She noticed that Airazor is not here. She then stood up on her feet, as she shoot out her web and swing around to look for Airazor, which she heard something making her spotted him and landed on the ground softly.

Leah suddenly tense up as she felt something bad is going to happen. Which notice by Noah and Elena but they didnt say anything.

Leah walks towards to Airazor with worried tone on her voice." Are you okay?? Airazor??" she asked. She watch Airazor let out a groan before turning to look at her, made leah gasp in horror to see rust over Airazor body.

Everyone gasp while the maximals froze in shock and horror. " What the fuck?!" yelled Noah in shock before covering his mouth as he saw Peter gave him a glared for cursing while holding his daughter close ot him. Airazor stared at her future self in horror and disbelief to see her future self like this.

" I can feel. . . .Scourge! He's. . . " Airazor gasped before her optics turn red instead of yellow. " in my mind!!" Yelled Airazor as she spread out her wings and let out a screech that made Leah covered her ears and backs up as Primal arrive in time.

"LOOK OUT!!" Everyone except th serious ones yelled as Leah flinch to see Airazor go through like this.

" NO! He yelled as he tackles Airazor before she shoots laser at Leah, who quickly moves away.

Airazor looks relief that future Primal takles her future self away before she could harm Leah.

Airazor pushed Primal off her before flying away." LEAH! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Noah yelled as he and Elena rush towards to her as Leah stared eyed wide as she watch Airazor fly away." Airazor. . . ." Primal said with a frown and worried tone on his voice as Optimus and the rest of the autobots walk towards to them." They have found us!" yelled optimus as Two terrorcons came attacking them." Everyone! defensive positions!" ordered Optimus as everyone start attacking.

Leah frown as she watch the scene start as the the terrorcons start attacking while the future autobots fought them back.

Leah pulled down her mask and her hood as she drag the two away from the battle field." Noah! guard the key! Take Elena and Leah and find some place safe to hide!" Optimus ordered as Noah leads ahead." We must protect the humans!"

Everyone watch in tense, while except the decepticons.

"Miss me?? Nightbird asked with a evil grin on her faceplate before yelping when she was tackled by cheetor on the ground." NOAH! ELENA! LEAH! GET OUT OF HERE!" Mirage yelled as he continued shooting as the three humans arrive at the stream." We have to destroy it!" Noah said as he pulled the key out of Elena's bag."NOAH!" Elena yelled in shock and horror as Leah look at him in shock.

The maximals and Autobots stared in shock and horror at what future Noah would do by destroying the second part of he transwarp key." Noah." Leah mumbled in disbelief as Noah stared a his future self in disbelief that he would destroy something very important. Elena stared at the screen with wide eyes in horror and disbelief as well.

"NOAH! ARE YOU NUTS!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Leah yelled as she was ready to stop him." No!!" Leah stop when she heard Optimus' voice making her look over and saw Optimus came running just in time as his optics held in horror as he stop Noah." Dont!" He plead as Noah looks at him." I know you want to protect your people, but if you destroy the key, our home will be lost forever." Optimus pleaded as Noah stared at him as he still pointing his gun on the key as Elena look nervous as Leah was ready to web the key away.