React on chapter 1

RING! RING!

Leah slam her hand on her alarm clock before shoving her pillow to covered her head as she groan before continuing to sleep peacefully, after having midnight patrol yesterday and she feels drain after coming back from her midnight patrol. Then her radio sound off as a young child voice spoke through it.": Yo, lotus lily. You awake?:" Leah growl before rolling over and falls off the side of her bed, making her yelp before groaning.

Everyone except the serious ones wince when they saw that." Not a morning person aren't ya??" Miles asked as Leah nodded."Yeah, i do not like waking up too early." Leah answered as she cross her arms on her chest as she turn her attention back to the huge screen in front of her.

She push herself up and yawn  as she sat back to her head, flicking her wrist, sending out her web to grab the radio and yank it towards to her, catching it at ease.

"That's impressive." Gwen said as Leah grin at her." thank you."

Yawning tiredly as she answered the call. "Yo, what up tails??" Leah asked while yawning tiredly as she rub her eyes to get rid of her sleepness.

"Tails??" Mirage asked in confusion." Kriss likes to calls us some code name. Just in case." Noah explained as he smile softly about his younger brother.

":Where you at?? You're supposed to help Sonic for his interview remember??:" Leah stared blankly at the ceiling before her eyes went wide in shock before yelling." WAIT! ITS TODAY?!" Leah yelled as she yelp and fall off her bed again.

Everyone wince again when they saw her fall off the side of the bed again." Are you that clumsy??" asked Sunstreaker as Leah boredly look at the yellow autobot mech." If you just woken up a little too early. You feel off balance." Leah said as Sunstreaker scoff and cross his arms to his chassis.

"Shit! Sorry Kriss! I mean crap! i mean oh whatever. Don't repeat what i just said and curse it." Leah said as she stood up and start fixing herself.

"LEAH?!" Noah yelled at his best friend with disappointed look on his face." What? you cant blame me for cursing? and don't just lecture me about it. You too did the same damn thing when you curse around him." Leah defend herself as she looks at him. "That's one time!"

"Well its more like a hundred times Noah!"

Everyone just watch them argue before Peter decided to speak." How about we just focus on the screen okay??" which made the two best friends calms down and look back at the screen.

":It's Alright Lotus Lily, its not your fault though. Did you get midnight patrol??:" Kris asked with a hint of smile can be heard at the radio. "Yep, totally mess up my sleep schedule. " Leah answered after finishing taking a shower and changing clothes. 

"Yeah, a totally messed up schedule." Noah added making Leah playfully punch him on the shoulder, which made him yelp. Elena giggled at the two best friends before her and smile.

Making sure to wear her spider suit on before putting on her casual clothes to hide it while bringing her bag to make sure she can put her casual clothes in it. Along with her small size notebook sketchbook and her pencil and eraser. "Im on my way now." Leah said as she turn off the walkie talkie as she shoved it into her bag.

"You wear spider suit?? isn't that too hot for you to wear it when your wearing your civilian clothing??" Miles asked as Leah just shrugs her shoulders." It's fine. I don't feel hot when i wear that." Leah answered calmly." Why do you carry your bag??" asked Miguel, who finally decided to speak up." Meh, i feel like it though." Leah answered as she couldn't help it but feel something awful towards to him. So she needs to keep on eye on him.