Jianghu Stallion: Going to Tianshui Sect, An Nian's body was discovered by the h

Start from the beginning

I don't know what Chu Yulian thinks, instead of living with the maid, she wants to share the room with Lin Youxuan. An Nian's face turned pale at the time, and he looked at Lin Youxuan eagerly, just like a little white rabbit with no grass to eat.

Lin Youxuan smiled and rejected Chu Yulian, "Miss Chu, although we are people in the Jianghu, there are differences between men and women. If we live together, it will not be good for you and my reputation."

Chu Yulian just woke up like a dream. Seeing that she and Gu Huaibi were out of the picture, she thought that Lin Youxuan was also quite handsome, and wanted to get closer to him.

At night, Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi were watching the moon and chatting on the deck. When Chu Yulian came out with her maid, she happened to see the two kissing under the moon. She immediately screamed, "Ah——what are you doing?"

Gu Huaibi and Qi Mu separated slowly. The former had a dark face, while the latter licked his lower lip and said provocatively, "Kiss, don't you understand?"

"You, you are all men!"

"What's the matter? Grandpa agrees that we are together. What's the matter with you?"

Chu Yu was so angry that she wanted to warn Qi Mu that she could publicize the fact that they had broken sleeves, but she also cared about her senior brother. She still had the idea of her brother changing his mind, so she stomped her feet and went back to the room, out of sight and out of mind.

Her room was next to Lin Youxuan, and when she was about to fall asleep, she heard a strange sound of bed calling from the next door.

The ship didn't know what was going on, there was an inconspicuous hole in the middle of the wooden wall covered with a painting, Chu Yulian pulled the painting away, put her eyes on the hole, and saw a scene that subverted her three views.

She knew that Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi were together and they had slept together, but she didn't know that Lin Youxuan and An Nian were also a couple, and tonight she saw how two men did it.

In her sight, An Nian was kneeling on the ground, holding Lin Youxuan's huge donkey-like root with his mouth open, and was dragged to the bed in a short while, without taking off his clothes, just pulled off his pants, and Lin Youxuan entered.

Because of her position, she didn't see that what Lin Youxuan inserted was actually An Nian's pussy. She thought that the two were having anal sex, and she felt sick to her stomach, but couldn't help but continue watching.

As long as Lin Youxuan fucked An Nian, Chu Yulian watched him for as long. At this time, An Nian's clothes had been stripped off, and the bruises on his body told others how favored he was.

Lin Youxuan changed his position and picked up An Nian like a child urinating. The scenery between his legs was just facing the small hole. Naturally, the two in the affair did not notice that anyone was peeping.

Chu Yulian saw that huge purple-black cock inserted into An Nian's extra pussy, and semen and lewd water kept dripping from the intercourse, she sat back on the bed in fright, how could there be bisexual people in the world? She forced herself to sleep, not even noticing that her pussy was also soaked.

Early the next morning, Lin Youxuan saw the entrance of the cave and saw Chu Yulian's room through the entrance. He told An Nian about this while having breakfast, and An Nian turned pale with fright.

He already had low self-esteem, and now that an outsider knew about his physical condition, he was under a lot of psychological pressure. Lin Youxuan comforted him, "Maybe he didn't see it, maybe he thought I was fucking your asshole."

But both of them knew that a position last night could allow the people over there to see An Nian's body clearly. An Nian was depressed, and Lin Youxuan was also very upset, so he went to Gu Huaibi to express his displeasure.

The two big men looked like friends from the world, but in fact they also had a relationship in their family, Lin Youxuan was also Gu Huaibi's cousin!

After they both bent, they often exchanged some "skills", and even sent each other some erotic poses.

An Nian also found Qi Mu, and told the story with a sad face.

Qi Mu patted him on the shoulder and comforted him: "Don't worry, I put something on you. People who see the secrets of your body can't reveal it, no matter what way it is."

Here Chu Yulian wanted to talk to the maid about this matter, but in the end she couldn't speak, she couldn't even write with a pen, and she could only talk normally if she talked about other things.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
After the disabled beauty became a joint wife
Shared Wife for Erotic Games
Money transaction
The Fall of a Big Tits Bisexual High School Student (Pure Meat)
Doomsday captivity
The young master's personal servant (High H)
Recently updated novel
love waiting for the beginning
Half life
Trash (female attack)
stepping on the king's gate
Lived with a rival in a secret realm
This is called forced love?
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop