Western Fantasy Stallion: Story Chapter, the mermaid princess leads her people a

Start from the beginning

Qi Mu: "Combining is a great life activity after two people meet, get acquainted, know each other, and love each other; it's not following some god's bullshit will to waste youth and wait for someone who doesn't know if it exists."

The princess did not deny his words, but continued: "The encounter, acquaintance, acquaintance, and love between people are also determined by God."

Qi Mu: "Really? Now that he is with me, is this also decided by God?"

The princess frowned, "No, you are special, you shouldn't be alive, you shouldn't be with him at all."

After she finished saying this, Gu Huaibi threw a thunderbolt at her. The speed was too fast for everyone to react, and the princess took the blow abruptly.

"You are waiting for me after receiving God's will. Do you wait for me to marry you or wait for me to kill you?" Gu Huaibi looked at her coldly, "Be careful with your words, I will not be soft on you."

The princess didn't dare to speak lightly, the thunder ball hit her just now caused her divine power to be greatly reduced, and at the same time she was also puzzled by the divine will, who clearly said that Gu Huaibi would fall in love with her at first sight, gentle and enamored, why was he so fierce and violent?

And this young man, the person standing next to Gu Huaibi should not be him, but four other women, why is he the only one now?

The princess covered her heart and said stubbornly: "Even so, the will of the gods must not be violated. The prosperity and growth of our Hai Clan for many years has depended on the instructions of the will of the gods, and the will of the gods cannot be wrong!"

Qi Mu sneered, "The so-called divine will is to let you seduce men to mate and drown them? If the divine will is correct, then why do you only give birth to females? According to the records of "Sea Clan Chronicles", two thousand years ago, the Sea Clan was able to voluntarily There are males and females among the mermaids. The sea people have friendly exchanges with the people on the shore, and occasionally intermarry, and the children born include human beings and mermaids. But just two thousand years ago, you got the so-called divine will and married humans. Married female mermaids brought their husbands back to the bottom of the sea and drowned them. Since then, you have lived deep in the bottom of the sea, away from humans, and the number of men in your clan has gradually decreased. Until the last male mermaid died, you failed to produce another male."

"Why can you only give birth to female mermaids? Is this a divine order or a punishment from heaven? Or is it the curse of the men you drowned?"

Qi Mu laughed loudly, "You should have noticed that there are actually fewer and fewer men being tempted now, let alone me and him, even if you just go to the street to pull a man, a little bit of determination will not be affected Leave with a boat, your race is already declining, and will eventually fall to the bottom of the sea, and no one will remember that you ever existed."

"You call yourself noble beings, representing the sea, but I only see injustice and hatred in you, which makes me sick."

The princess was speechless. She didn't know how to refute Qi Mu. What the other party said was actually what they were experiencing now. What she was waiting for was not someone who would not be tempted, but a warrior who took the initiative to pierce her fig leaf.

"I, I actually wanted to change all this a long time ago, but I can't. There is always a voice telling me to obey God's will, so that my people can continue to survive and reproduce." The princess covered her face and cried, and the other mermaids were also infected. , The woman cried one after another.

"Don't cry, crying won't solve the problem." Qi Mu got a headache from their crying.

"Then, what should we do then?"

"There is a wrong and a debtor. First of all, the curse of those men must be eliminated. Their souls are still in this sea. You all look for them and sincerely repent. Death, but... as long as you sincerely repent, they should still forgive you."

"You can no longer rely on this method to reproduce. You have to try to go ashore. I know that your fish tail can become legs. Don't use the fish tail as an excuse that you can't go ashore."

"Women who need to pay off their debts have to go back to take care of the family of the man who was killed. Those who haven't done harm to others learn to integrate into human society, fall in love and find a job, and the children born out of love will also be smart and kind. Perhaps God will forgive them someday." You, you too can give birth to males and go back to the sea to reproduce on your own."

"Of course, some of these men seem to come to this sea area in search of novelty. For such a man who doesn't cherish life, you just throw his soul ashore. You don't need to do anything."

This project is really a big challenge for them. Turning mermaid tail into legs does not mean that the water on the tail of the mermaid can turn into legs. They have to endure the sun's exposure, shrink the scales to gray, and turn the tail into gray. It takes about two days for the fins on the fish to become their feet. During these two days, they can only drink water, and other parts of the body, especially the fish tail, cannot touch the water, otherwise all previous efforts will be wasted.

It is not so difficult for them to recover as adult fish, as long as they drink special potions.

The mermaid princess was the last to transform her legs. She wanted to ensure that all the people in her tribe could transform safely. Before she could transform, Qi Mu asked her for the power of life.

The princess murmured: "Is this God's will?"

"What?"

"The life force of a mermaid is actually the fish skin that falls off after the fish tail is transformed into legs. Of course, only the princess's skin can be called a treasure. I will give it to you in two days."

In just one month, Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi watched the mermaids meticulously carry out all kinds of work, and their impression of them changed a lot. In fact, they were also warm in their bones. Several of them found their man's soul. I couldn't help wiping my tears.

They also have feelings and hearts, but because of the "divine will" of world consciousness, they kill the man they like.

Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi took the mermaid skin and hurried back to Gu's house.

〔Add to bookmark〕
%375closure.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The Erotic World (Brain Hole, foul language short story)
Dressed like a crazy group of heartthrob licking dogs
After the plot collapsed
[Quick travel] Vicious cannon fodder doesn't want to be watered
Pretty Stupid Villain NP【Fast/Wear】
Thigh split by married boss
Recently updated novel
hob
after the resurrection
country of men
Brother, he pretends to be crazy
【Zerg】Military male and female lead tea party
hypnotized couple
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop