West Fantasy Stallion: Forced to hand over semen for reward in the bar, a genera

Start from the beginning

Qi Mu felt disgusted, and Gu Huaibi felt even more offended! He was not a good-tempered person in the first place, and when he got angry, the air around him was directly stirred up. The wine barrels on the display window burst open one by one, and the strong smell of wine instantly came to his nostrils.

"Hey, what is this for?" A woman's voice came from the wine seat, and the two turned their heads to look, only to see a woman sitting on a man's lap. She spread her legs apart so that people could see her clearly. How the lower body is connected to a man.

The man is obviously on the verge of orgasm, and seeing so many people looking at him makes him ejaculate.

The woman enjoyed a cum inside and straight up stood up, the cock slid out of her body and the cum dripped down her thigh.

"I'm Jasmine, the owner of this bar. You guys are not sensible enough to provoke the two of you. I wonder if I have the honor to make it up to you?"

As she was talking, she pulled down the clothes with her hands, and two big breast balls jumped out. She picked at her nipples and secretly used coquettish techniques.

The row of men at the door had already watched Jasmine begin to masturbate, but Gu Huaibi just covered his eyes. In this situation, he just had to close his eyes and leave the matter to Qi Mu.

Sure enough, Qi Mu just looked at Jasmine like he was looking at a commodity, and said with disdain: "Auntie, your tits are drooping, and your dick is so black as hell. Don't embarrass yourself here, go home and raise your pussy!"

No woman can tolerate others saying that she is old, not to mention that Jasmine loves beauty so much, but she can't refute it, she has lived for more than a thousand years, and these days she also found that her breasts began to sag, and she couldn't even regain her original pinkness. Nen, even Yin, who has always loved her, only occasionally called her to talk, and refused her invitation to have sex, saying that she was not in the mood, but every time after she left, she would call several girls to have sex.

She is not reconciled, but there is nothing she can do. Now that a young and handsome boy has punctured the truth, everyone can see the annoyance on her face.

Jasmine lowered her face and put on her clothes, "The two of you are too arrogant, it's your fault first, and the people in the bar just want to invite you to share happiness."

Gu Huaibi said coldly: "This is the first time we have come here, and we didn't know that there are sex bars in your place. We are willing to compensate for the loss of the bar, and please report the number."

Jasmine smiled lightly, "We don't charge money here, tell them what our fee is?"

A group of men and women replied in unison: "Semen! Or lewd water!"

No matter how old Gu Huaibi was, the old driver couldn't think of the charging method of this bar, so he was stunned on the spot, but Qi Mu looked around and said to Gu Huaibi: "If they want it, then we will give it!"

The handsome boy provocatively said: "My husband's dick is relatively big, you men with small dicks, don't feel inferior after watching this!"

Everyone obviously didn't believe his nonsense, but the moment Gu Huaibi took out his dick, everyone, including Jasmine, looked straight at him.

What a thick and long dick! Nearly thirty centimeters thick, like a woman's forearm, hanging softly between the legs, it can really be called the "third leg"!

In this kind of public place, Gu Huaibi didn't want Qi Mu to give him oral sex, so he took out a tube of ointment from the magic bag, squeezed it out and put it on his cock, and it didn't take long for his cock to be hardened by him.