West Fantasy Stallion: Unbearable Wife, Forced to Fuck Before Marriage, Big Dick

Start from the beginning

"Let's go to the lounge."

"No, it's right here. When you work in the future, you will always remember the way you broke my virginity here."

"Slut!" Gu Huaibi couldn't take it anymore, patted his butt and hugged him on his lap.

Qi Mu twisted his buttocks and got a bulge as he wished, "I am your slut! Your only slut!"

The magic robe is Qi Mu's favorite clothing. It can change according to the owner's will. The magic robe that wrapped him tightly along the way can now be easily opened, revealing the clean body inside.

Sure enough, Qi Mu didn't wear anything, and Gu Huaibi took in his big tender red nipples and pink dick.

"Why are your nipples so big? Even intersex people shouldn't be bigger than women's."

"Have you seen women?"

Gu Huaibi paused, "When I used to discuss matters with other city lords, they would call a few prostitutes... I just saw them and never touched them."

Qi Mu wasn't angry either, as long as Gu Huaibi didn't touch anyone else, it wouldn't be impossible to have a look. He asked a question, "Mine is pretty or theirs?"

"Of course it's yours." Gu Huaibi never reacted when he saw other people's naked bodies, and sometimes he felt bored and nauseous, but as long as he saw Qi Mu, even a small white lotus forearm, he would Can think of Zimu naked, and then the cock will fly.

Qi Mu kissed Shang Gu Huaibi's lips, "Honey, taste me."

Gu Huaibi held the boy's Adam's apple in his mouth, and kissed all the way down to the two big nipples, playing with his right breast with his lips and tongue, rubbing his left breast with his fingers. Qi Mu was stimulated, and he twisted his waist uncontrollably, and water kept gushing out from the flower hole, which wet Gu Huaibi's pants.

He touched Qi Mu's dick with his left hand and moved it up and down. The boy obviously couldn't stand the stimulation, and clear fluid came out of his head within two strokes. Qi Mu's pussy can bring much more pleasure than a dick, and he whimpered and begged Gu Huaibi to play with his pink pussy.

Gu Huaibi put Qi Mu on the table, and the latter spread his legs wide, watching his fiancé put his head between his legs, stick out his tongue and lick the protruding clitoris.

"Oh... no... um! It's too exciting! Don't bite the clitoris!" Qi Mu shook his head frantically, his clitoris was bitten by the man in his mouth, and he sucked it vigorously from time to time, as if he wanted to suck some from it something is coming. The original small piece of flesh was sucked into the size of a grape, very obscene, Gu Huaibi opened his labia, and licked the mouth of the pussy.

"Yeah, it's so comfortable, my husband is so good at licking~ tongue~ the tongue has come in! So comfortable, it's so comfortable to be a pussy...the tongue is fucking a pussy, it's amazing~"

Qi Mu's barking is undoubtedly the best aphrodisiac, and Gu Huaibi saw that he was almost licking, so he stood up and unbuttoned his pants, and that terrifying big dick popped out immediately.

"It's so big... old man's dick is so big..."

Gu Huaibi's dick is astonishingly long, with the thickness of a baby's arms, he is a rare god dick, and it is also the capital for him to become a stud man. Qi Mu's dick is ordinary, it is longer than the middle finger, and the thickness of the second finger is about the same. The comparison between the two is really a bit like an adult seeing a child.

But it's not the little guy that's going to meet the big cock, it's the pussy under the little guy.

Gu Huaibi's big dick rubbed against the mouth of the flower hole, and soon it was covered with lewd water. The flower hole was as flirtatious as his master, swallowing the tip of the glans from time to time.