Troubled Times Stallion

En başından başla

"Are you confident?"

"That's natural." Gu Huaibi didn't know where his self-confidence came from, but he always felt that he was not very human, and the world would definitely belong to him in the end.

Gu Huaibi took Qi Mu to his dilapidated thatched hut. He was afraid that Qi Mu would look down on this dilapidated place, but he didn't expect Qi Mu to be very receptive, so he naturally slept on the thatched bed.

In the following days, Qi Mu didn't leave, but taught Gu Huaibi to write. After a long time, Gu Huaibi was also very moved, "Why did you teach me this?"

Qi Mu patted his head. After he came, Gu Huaibi ate and drank well, and his stature gradually increased, "Didn't you say that you will have a great future? If the world will become better in your hands in the future, I will It’s okay to give up your seat.”

Gu Huaibi thought that he was talking about giving up his position as a world-saving hero, but he didn't expect that Qi Mu was talking about the throne. Of course, this is another story.

"Don't worry, when I win the country, I will make you a high official."

"I want to choose officials myself."

"Can!"

Gu Huaibi always went to the mountains to practice martial arts, but today he caught two pheasants while practicing martial arts, so he came back from the mountains ahead of time.

It's just that he didn't expect Qi Mu to take a bath in the house.

Gu Huaibi is a rough person, and he just goes to the stream to take a bath. He has never brought a bucket of water like Qi Mu, and scooped up the water one by one. Seeing that he came back, Qi Mu was not shy, and stepped out of the bathtub generously, "Wait a minute, I've finished washing, just move this bucket out."

Gu Huaibi first saw Qi Mu's pink and tender nipples that were bigger than ordinary men blushed, and then saw Qi Mu's pink female pussy behind his dick when he stepped out of the bucket, isn't that something that women only have?

"Under you?"

"What's wrong?" Qi Mu didn't seem to understand the physiological structure of normal men and women, "What are you looking at? You have what I have."

"No...your bitch, no, what a woman's thing you have grown!"

After being popularized by Gu Huaibi, Qi Mu realized that his body was abnormal. He suddenly changed from a handsome young man to a poor boy with low self-esteem. Qi Mu's eyes were red, "Do you think I'm a monster?"

How could Gu Huaibi bear this, he only felt pain and itching in his heart, he hugged him into his arms, "No, you are not a monster, I will never abandon you."

At this time, Qi Mu hadn't even touched his hair yet, he lowered his head shyly, and Gu Huaibi was also embarrassed, and coughed a few times, "I think I like you very much, if Amu doesn't dislike you, I think, I want to marry you Wife."

Now Qi Mu was surprised, he was also full of affection for Gu Huaibi, and agreed shyly, now Gu Huaibi also had the confidence to touch the breasts that he fell in love with at first sight.

"Hmm..." Qi Mujiao gasped for a while, and instead of stopping, she straightened her chest. This movement seemed to be some kind of signal, Gu Huaibi opened his mouth and sucked the nipple into his mouth.

"Ah... so strange, um, so comfortable."

Qi Mu couldn't help but put his hands on his shoulders, and said intermittently: "Down, there's water coming out of the bottom."

Gu Huaibi stretched out his hand to touch it, and sure enough, he touched some masturbation water.

"Amu, your pussy is bleeding, you like me touching you like this."