Qi's father recalled the incident when he was a child, his elder brother would pinch and beat him every time where his parents could not see him, but he turned around and pretended to be good to his parents. These childhood memories that had been forgotten before gradually became clear now.

Qi Mu seemed to want to say something, blushing, "Dad, I like Gu Huaibi."

"What!" Qi's father just wanted to scold him, but he heard his son say: "Dad, you also know that my body can't be with a woman. Gu Huaibi hasn't touched a woman in these years. Maybe he likes men. Yes." Qi Mu raised the corner of his mouth, "Ordinary men can't give birth, but I can, as long as we join the Gu family, we can take back half of the property from uncle."

Back then, the family property was supposed to be divided equally, but I don’t know where my grandfather learned about Qi Mu’s abnormal health. He was very angry and only gave them a dilapidated commercial building and an abandoned company. The inheritance that should have been given to them was given to the uncle. , Thinking about it now, uncle did that thing back then, right?

"How does your uncle know about your body?"

Qi Mu looked at his father resentfully, "Dad, have you forgotten that you love to talk about everything when you're drunk?"

"..." Father Qi choked for a moment, and looked at his son eagerly. In fact, he has a gentle temperament and doesn't like to fight. Because it was too difficult to do business, he simply became a full-time baby daddy, sold large companies and commercial buildings at low prices, and lived on bank interest.

"Dad, uncle is on your side."

"no problem."

Qi Ye thought that his nephew would definitely agree, but unexpectedly he refused. What was even more annoying was that he was educated by his younger brother. At that time, Qi Xian looked at him with a sad face, "Brother, our Qi family can't do these things. When my father was still there, he taught us to have no regrets..."

Qi Mu watched Qi Ye leave angrily with satisfaction, but Qi Xian was still worried, "Son, are you sure you can take down Gu Huaibi?"

"Don't worry, I never do anything I'm not sure about." He believed in his own charm, and also believed in Gu Huaibi's love for him.

Gu Huaibi's twenty-fifth birthday is three months later, and Qi Mu has worked hard during these three months. Fortunately, he is Gu Huaibi's secretary, and he can easily send all the people who came to Gu Huaibi All females are blocked at the door.

"Qi Mu, did you block Qi Yan from the office without authorization?"

This is the first time that Gu Huaibi talked to him, and it turned out that it was because of a woman. Qi Mu's good mood disappeared in an instant, his eyes turned red unconsciously, and he said wronged: "I don't think she has anything important, besides, Isn't the company a place to work? Is the president going to take the lead in slacking off on official duties?"

It is disgusting for a man to act like a spoiled child to another man, but if another man acted like this in front of him, Gu Huaibi might not be able to resist punching him, but for some reason, Gu Huaibi only felt that it was so neat. Mu is so cute that people can't help but want to hold him in his arms and kiss him a few times.

I must be crazy.

"Hey, Mr. Qi said he had important documents for me, but he didn't have time, so he asked his daughter to bring them over."

Qi Mu blinked, and took down a file bag from the bookcase, "You mean this?"

Just as Gu Huaibi was about to take it, Qi Mu put it away and hugged it in his arms, blushing and said: "President, I can't give this to you..." Gu Huaibi wanted to ask why, when he heard Qi Mu continue to say: "I just Peeking, um...it's my fault, I shouldn't have peeked at the company secrets, but there are all Qi Yan's nude photos in it, so the company secrets are Qi Yan's nude photos?"