Just as he bent over,our heads tilted and we stared.He wasn't that far away,his presence grabbing me by the throat and suffocating me.

My pussy clenched.

"That's no field truck," I hear her suck in a breath,the arousel heavy in her voice as she gave off one of her deep laughs. "That's a Ferrari."

I glance at her,my jaw clenching as I pull my lips into a thin line.

"Enough Mei,I don't need you drooling over someone that shouldn't even be here."

"He'll be gone in the next four months,I should make use of what little time I have," my head snapped toward her further,glaring at her.

"You're not sleeping with him," it came out harsher than what I wanted to and then I clear my throat. "I just mean that his bad news okay."

"His a man,they're all bad news," she frowns,her eyebrow raising the moment he stood up,grabbed his gloves and pulled it off from his hands.From the corner of my eye I could see him wipe at his sweaty face,push his hair to the back and feel that dull ache only intensifying. "I mean sure his a little different to what I'd normally go for but he has a penis,a very big one I bet."

"Mei," I warn and she laughs.

"That is some elephant man shit right there," the unsettling feeling churned in the deeper ends of my stomach,my head throbbing with an emotion I've only ever felt years ago.I hated feeling the way I do but I couldn't stop it. "Look at him,that's a man right there."

I couldn't believe she was attracted to something so disgusting.She didn't know what type of person he was,crude,selfish and a criminal.I've seen others do way worse than what he done but none the less,anyone who went for him had no standards and no self respect.

He was volatile and vermon.

So consumed by my burning stomach and dangerous thoughts on how I might actually kill him,a shadow loomed over me.I could feel its intoxicating stare,hold me down and cage me in.His dark aura engulfed me and as I picked my head up to stare at him,his green eyes stared down at me. "Ladies," his deep baritone voice rung my pussy and rung my ears.I hated it all. "Anyone got something to drink?"

He had the audacity to actually walk over here.

This was definitely one of his ways for getting in my head.

"That depends," Mei indulges him while I try not to stare at those very nipples who kept staring at me.His pectorals were thick and bulging,sweat dripped from his tanned skin and I could see the little chest hairs adorning his skin.His tight stomach pulled in nicely,a slightly slim waist but he was more bulky than anything else. "Who's asking?"

"Toji," he speaks up and glances at me.I grit my teeth in anger,angry that Mei had to do this with me around. "I'm the janitor."

"I know," she chuckles and stuck out her hand,they gave a firm handshake. "Mei-san,sorcerer and financial manager for Jujutsu Tech."

"You got some cash I could borrow,for the bus back home," he licked his lips and I stare at him in bewilderment.He was flirting with her,right infront of me.His tongue darted out,staring at her own red lips and his eyes didn't shy away from dropping down to her chest ever so often.

She laughed at his joke and held his stare,her eyes never leaving his not as he pushed his hair back and glanced behind him and not as he purposefully leaned over infront of me.His masculine scent was now filled with the sweet smell of hardworking sweat and my head throbbed in lightheadedness.He held onto the bench,veins rushing down his arms and his muscles contracting right infront of me.