Twenty-Four | Worship

Start from the beginning

My breathing slowed, I was foolish to think that marrying him will make my life a hell when all it did was bring me to heaven.

I made my way over to him and hugged him from behind, pressing my cheek to his back.

He stopped punching the bag and his palm came to rest over mine on his torso. "What are you doing?"

"Hugging you."

"Why, my heart?"

"Because you are the best husband in the world."

I could hear his heart racing and I was glad I wasn't the only one going mad for him.

His palm tightened on mine for a second and then he was removing my hands from around him.

I frowned in confusion but that soon morphed into a moan when he turned around and slammed his lips on mine.

He grabbed my face in between his palms, tilted my head and plunged his tongue inside my mouth.

The intensity of the kiss rendered me speechless and it was hard for me to keep up with him yet I tried my best, stroking his tongue with mine.

He bent down and grabbed me by my thighs and pulled me into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I soon found myself pressed against the wall, my fingers digging into his shoulders.

His erection pressed firmly against my pussy and gasping I parted away and he nibbled and sucked on my jaw.

"Ezekiel..." I moaned, grinding myself over his erection, needing friction. "I need you."

His mouth moved down to my neck, his tongue licking its way down to my cleavage.

"Fuck." He groaned and gripped my hips firmly, stopping my movements. "Stop or I will cum already."

Lifting his head, he pressed his forehead to mine, breathing heavily.

"Why did you stop?" I whimpered.

"Just give me a minute, my heart, or this will be over before we could start."

I chuckled hoarsely. "Oh."

We breathed against each other's mouths and I took that opportunity to press an open-mouthed kiss right under his ear and he shuddered. "Chiara." He warned.

That didn't stop me as I continued to kiss down his neck and even grazed his Adam's apple with my teeth making him groan.

"Enough." He grunted and covered my mouth with his.

Holding me tightly, he removed me from the wall and carried me out of the gym without breaking the kiss.

He paused at the stairs, pressing me to the railing and continued devouring me. He grabbed the straps of my dress and pulled it down, exposing my bare breasts and burying his face in between them.

But his grip over my hips stopped me from relieving myself.

"Stop torturing me." Grabbing his head, I lifted it up so I could kiss his lips, giving a bite to his lower lip.

He chuckled softly into the kiss and continued carrying me up the stairs.

More than kissing, it felt like he was eating me with his mouth, our tongues clashing together, teeth knocking into each other which only made me chuckle sheepishly but he swallowed that sound with his mouth.

He placed me on the bed, breaking the kiss and standing up, looking down at me so intensely it made my heart flutter.

His pupils were dilated, jaw clenched as he rubbed his palm over his face as if trying to control himself.