Chapter 9

Mouses pov:
Today sapphires birthday, she got up early to buy flowers and taking them to her mothers grave. She stayed there sitting there for a while till lunch. We went to my house so I can give her a gift.

I don't get her normal gifts you would give a happy birthday girl. I would give her stuff if her mothers rubin gave me to give to her. This year there was a necklace that her mother wore every day. I waited till now so she was old enough to take care of it.when she was younger I would give her pictures and have them framed.

Sapphires mom died of cancer so she knew she would die, before she died she left a present for each year, stuff that she wanted her daughter to have that was hers. She also wrote her a letter for each birthday. Today mark the 5th letter,as she got one on her birthday cause it was the day she passed.

Sapphire sat on her bed waiting for me to come back with her present and a letter.
"Here Sapph, this gift is special, your mom wore this everyday." With tears in her eyes she slowly unwrapped her present. She lifted the necklace. She started crying.
"I remember her wearing this, the week before she- p-passes she stopped wearing it, I-I didn't think of it at the time."

"She prepared each present with each birthday, and a letter.would you like to read it now or later." I knew she always waited till it was the time in the day she passed 8:00.
"I'll wait."
She hugged me while trying to control her breath.
"We are leaving for laureys, rubin doesn't want you to stay here even if you have a day off."she held the necklace out towards me, I took it, she turned around telling me that she wanted me to put the necklace on her.

"You ready to leave?"

"Yea."

Her out fit!

Her out fit!