Chapter 7

Sapphire pov: at mouses house
Rubin was still gone I had been with mouse for a month and a week now. I working hard on school. In wasn't thinking of fez, or that's what I told myself.

"Sapph come eat dinner with me." Mouse was cooking dinner. That's what I loved about mouse is what only I got to see. The kind loving parts of him no one else got to see. I walked door to the kitchen, hearing music our favorite song. He was dancing and singing. I joined in singing with. It all felt right in that moment I felt where I was supposed to be. Rubin never did this with me. Never aloud me to just be a kid for just a moment. Mouse aloud me to be a kid like I was. To not always have to be on guard or tense, and to relax.

Mouse took a picture of her all smiling and laughing.

Rose_evil posted

🖤liked by mouse_trap and rubin_dontcare and 40 others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🖤liked by mouse_trap and rubin_dontcare and 40 others

🖤singing and dancing in the kitchen with mouse, thanks for letting me feel what it's like to be a kid and have family ❤️

Mouse_trap: you deserve to relax, dancing and singing to our favorite song ❤️

Rubin_dontcare:she should be doing school work, or working!

Mouse_trap: let her have a damn break before she breaks.

Rubin_dontcare: don't tell me what I think my child should being doing!

Mouse_trap: she isn't your CHILD! Just cause you ran away with her and gave her a bed doesn't mean she your child your her uncle, and I'm raising her better and am there more for her than her own DNA!
————-
Back to real life still sapphires pov
I looked down at my phone. I felt tears well up.
Mouse locked his phone walking over to me and brought me into his arms.
"I'm so sorry sapph you don't deserve this life. He doesn't deserve to try and parent you. He left you here with me more than a month multiple times and never here from him when he goes away."

Ashtray pov:
I scrolled through insta on my phone, sitting on my bed. When I came across this rose girls post who's the girl mouse brought with him to our deals. Something about her relaxing with mouse while they cooked dinner, while dancing. Then a man I found as her uncle later in a comment said she shouldn't be having fun like that and needs to go back to the work. Then mouse goes off on him saying she needs to relax and he's only her uncle and not his daughter and how he ran away with her.

This is starting to sound like the story fez told me about his sister sapphire. Would explain her weird behavior. And explains if she's his sister why she wouldn't tell him cause Rubin ran off with her. I decided to do some more digging one rose and Rubin. I wanted to get to the bottom of this before I tell fez or see her again.

Fezco little sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें