Chapter 42

Charlie P.O.V

"Please tell me she's lying, Charlie!" Betsy pleased, tears running down her face. After Lauren burst in the priest sent us to a small room, juts the three of us.

"Babe, of course she is." I said kneeling in front of her, completely ignoring the fact that Lauren was in the room, "Why would I do that to you?"

"Betsy, please listen to me. I'm not lying." Lauren piped up, "We slept together about a month ago, he told me he was leaving you!"

"Shut up, Lauren!" I snapped.

"I....I need some air." Betsy got up and ran out, tears streaming down her face.

I turned to Lauren angrily, "Why would you say that?" I screamed, I was crying too now.

"Because it's true!" she screamed back.

"In who's world?" I said sternly, "Get it into your head Lauren, I don't love you, I never have and I never will. No matter what lies you come with I will always be with Betsy." I spat with venom in my voice as I raced to find Betsy.

Betsy P.O.V

I ran. As far and as fast as I could. I stopped at the end of the church lane and enter the trees. I stopped and collapsed into a ball and sobbed. Why was this happening? Was Lauren telling the truth? Would Charlie do that to me? A familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Betsy!" Parisa yelled as she ran towards me. I didn't say anything I just cried into her chest. She wrapped her arms around me. We sat on the ground like this until she finally broke the silence.

"Bets, what happened?" she questioned. I told her what Lauren had said, the words made me feel sick.

"P," I sniffled, "what if she's telling the truth?"

"BB, I promise you that Charlie wouldn't do anything to hurt you. He's definitely not a cheat." soon after she said that an out of breath Charlie appeared from behind a tree.

"I want the truth." I demanded as I wiped away my tears.

He took a deep breath and helped me up, "Betsy Blue, I love you and I would never ever cheat on you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I want...no, I need you and our baby in my life." he said as he put his hands on my stomach. I took a moment to replay what he'd just said. I realised that both he and Parisa were staring at me and so I realised that I needed to answer.

"Okay," I began, "I believe you, Charlie. I love you too but if I find out that you're lying we will be done for good. No more second chances. You'll be able to be apart of the baby's life but all you'll be to me is a member of OTY. Got it?" he nodded and then kissed me, gently but passionately.

Parisa and I fixed my make up and tried to get all the mud of my dress. We were finally ready and Charlie and I walked hand in hand back towards the church, Parisa walking closely behind.

As we reached the doors of the church Lauren suddenly reappeared.

"Don't say a word!" Parisa said protectively.

"Betsy, there's something else you should know." she said, ignoring Parisa's warning.

"I don't wanna hear it." I said squeezing Charlie's hand.

"Trust me, you do." she said as she took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant..."

I froze. What?! I dropped Charlie's hand and stumbled backwards. He looked at me, horror on his face.

"You promised me!" I yelled, crying again.

"I was telling the truth," he begged, "I swear that if she is pregnant that it's not mine..."

"How can I believe you!" I yelled as Parisa began to drag Lauren away and Mikey appeared. But before Parisa could force Lauren away I slapped her. Then I ran. Faster that before. I kept running. As far away from this place and Lauren and Charlie. I could tell that this was a bad idea considering I'm pregnant. But I kept going because this is always what I did, I run from my problems.

I had just about reached the main road when a stronger hand jerked my back and pulled me into a hug. I knew straight away who it was. I buried my head into Mikey's chest.

"Can you explain what's going on please?" he finally said with a light chuckle. I wiped my tears and told him everything. I could see the shock and anger on his face.

"Well there's one way to find out who's telling the truth." he said.

"How?" I sniffled.

"A test. We force Lauren into taking a test to see who the dad is. It'll tell us who's the liar."

"But, Mikey....Wh...what if it's Charlie? What then? I don't think I could face it if he is...." I said as I began sobbing again.

"If it is then we'll deal with it, as a family." he soothed, "But right now you have to focus on going back and staying calm, for your baby." I nodded, agreeing with his advice and we walked back to the church. Everyone had left, except Parisa and Charlie.

"Thank you." I whispered to Mikey as the other two rushed over and the awkwardness began....

-----------------

Hello darlings!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

More drama is 100% on the way;)

Vote/comment.

Love you,

XOXO

-A