Chapter 23

Parisa P.O.V

The four of us were sat in the waiting area, patiently waiting for our names to be called. Today I had a scan and so did Betsy. Mikey and I were sat hand-in-hand, talking, and Charlie and Betsy were sat in the corner cuddled up. It's cute but I'm still worried that a baby is too much for them...

After about 20 minutes my name was finally called. we looked over to the other two and we all exchanged good luck smiles. Mikey and I followed the doctor to his room. I led on the bed and Mikey stood beside me. I was a bit nervous so I held onto his hand.

"Good morning Ms Tarjomani, how are you?" the doctor smiled.

"I'm good thanks." I replied.

"So, as you know I'm going to put a cold gel on your stomach and check the baby. I'll also be able to tell you your due date today."

"Great." I smiled, I could see Mikey grinning too out of the corner of my eye. The doctor did as he said he would and within a few minutes we were able to see what looked like our beautiful baby girl. I welled up a little and Mikey bent down and kissed my forhead.

"Everything looks great." the doctor said, smiling, "Your probably going to give birth on about May 19th."

"Wicked!" Mikey half yelled, the doctor and I both chuckled and Mikey blushed a little. He's cute.

"I'll just go print out some of the scan photos for you." the doctor said as he left the room.

"I'm so excited." I said, turning to Mikey.

"Me too," he replied, "I cannot wait to be a dad."

"You're gonna be an amazing father." I smiled.

"And you an amazing mother." he said as he gave me a sweet kiss, "Your mum would be so proud." when he said that I started to wellup again. Not because I was sad but because I know he's right. She would be proud of us all.

A few minutes later the doctor returned and handed us the photos. He told us when to go back for another scan, we thanked him and then we went back to the waiting room. Betsy and Charlie weren't there so we sat and waited for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betsy P.O.V

Charlie and I watched the screen as the doctor looked at it with curiosity all over her face.

"Excuse me a moment." she said as she left the room. I started paniking.

"Charlie what if something's wrong!" I yelled.

"Bets, don't worry. I'm sure everythings fine." he said as he put a comforting arm around me.

The room was silent for a few minutes until the doctor walked in with another doctor. They looked at the screen and talked quietly. Five minutes later the other doctor left again and my doctor turned back to us.

"What is it? What's wrong?" the words flew out of my mouth.

"Everything's absolutely fine," the doctor said smiling. I let out a huge sigh of relief, "but there is something I need to make you aware of."

"What is it?" Charlie asked.

"You're having twins."

My mouth hung open. Twins... Two babies... Oh dear lord... I have a funny feeling Charlie was thinking exactly the same thing.

The doctor explained everything to us and told us our next scan date and printed out photos. We thanked her and went back to Mikey and P.

Mikey P.O.V

When Charlie and Betsy finally came out they both looked pale and shocked. P and I shot up.

"What's wrong?" Parisa asked worried.

"N...nothing," Charlie began, "it's just..."

"Just what?" I asked.

"Twins... We're having twins..." I couldn't work out whether Betsy was scared or happy or both but Parisa and I hugged them both.

"Congratulations." I said trying to lighten the mood. I know what P thinks about them having a baby, or babies, but I'm genuinally happy for them. I hope everything goes well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWINS

Hello:)

I hope everyones fabulous today, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know what you think, comment/vote

Love you

XOXO -A