Chapter 43

Parisa P.O.V

It's been nearly a week since we found out that Charlie might have cheated on Betsy and she hasn't said a word. Seriously, it's scary. I try to get through but she just stays silent. This isn't like the last time she didn't talk. This time I can tell that she's really upset. I went to her room.

"Betsy Blue, I need your help." there was no reply, "Pretty please?.... Please?.... Aww come on Bets, talk to me. Don't shut me out." I sighed as I sat beside her, "Please? I just wanna be here for you. You don't have to talk just cry on my shoulder or something, anything."

A few moments passed, "I'm all cried out." she said quietly. Even though it was quiet it still scared me into falling off the bed.

"Are you talking now?" I questioned.

"I suppose." she shrugged, "But only to you."

"Fine by me. As long as I've got my Betsy back." I grinned.

"So what do you need my help with?" she asked.

"Pranking Mikey."

She looked at me confused, "Really? That's all? But P I'm no good at pranking, you know who is the best person to ask." she moaned.

"No, I don't want his help, I want yours." I protested, knowing full well that she just wanted me to ask Charlie for help.

After some nagging, and tickling, she finally gave in and agreed to help. I told her my plan to get him in the garden and then egg him and she thought it was brilliant. She had a huge smile on her face and that made me realise  that I had my best friend back.

Mikey P.O.V

I was in the kitchen, minding my own business, when an extremely happy Betsy skipped in from outside and hugged me.

"Um, hello?" I chuckled.

"Hey, Mikey." she smiled.

"You seem awfully happy." I smirked, "And your baby bump is starting the show."

She looked down at her stomach and smiled, "So it is." she said patting it.

I chuckled at her reaction. It was good to have the old Betsy back. I'm just kinda glad that Chuggs isn't in to ruin her good mood, no offence to him.

"Anyways, Parisa wants to see you. She's in the garden." she nodded.

"Oh okay, do you know why?" I asked.

"Nope, she just told me to tell you." she smiled. I nodded and wet out. Betsy came out behind me and as soon as I got onto the decking I felt something wet splat onto my head. Then the say thing hit my legs and arms and then one went right in my face.

"What the h..." I started and then realised that Parisa had just egged me. I looked over and her and Betsy were in fits of laughter. I took this as my chance to run over and pick them both up in an eggy group hug. They both squealed and then I put them down.

"Ew, gross." Betsy said as she pulled egg out of her hair. Parisa wiped more egg on my face so then I gave her a super tight hug as she squealed again.

"You guys are so cute." Betsy laughed.

We messed around in the garden for a while. The hose was the main attack method as well as some eggs that were left over and then Charlie emerged and I soaked him. The girls fell about laughing.

"What was that for?" he yelled and laughed.

"Just because." I smirked. And then he stole the hose and soaked us all. It was like old times. It was almost like nothing was wrong.

Almost... 

———————————————————————————————————————

Hello darlings!

So guess what, I'VE FINISHED SCHOOL AND EXAMS AND OMG I'M SO HAPPY.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed:)

Vote/comment.

Love you,

XOXO

-A