Chapter 48

Mikey P.O.V

Betsy gave birth a month ago and today she is finally coming home. Parisa and I are planning a surprise for when she comes home, and kinda for when Charlie comes home too because he hasn't really left the hospital. We thought, since they're probably tired, that we'd order pizza's and get Betsy's favourite films in, Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2. We also got cakes and fizzy drinks. We're basically planning a sleepover for teenage girls.

We set the living room up ready. Both sofas had blankets and pillows, there were two blow up beds on the floor and there was a crib next to one sofa for Betsy and the baby.

"I'm so excited for Betsy to come home." Parisa beamed once we'd finished setting up, "I've missed my partner in crime."

"Me too," I smiled, "although I'm not excited for you two to start pulling pranks again..."

Parisa chuckled, "Don't worry, you still have a few weeks left."

"Great." I replied with sarcastic enthusiasm. Suddenly the living room home bust open.

"I'm home bitches!" Betsy smirked and struck a pose. Parisa and I laughed as we went to give her a hug. Charlie followed with a car seat in his hand, which obviously had their daughter in.

"Wow, what happened in here?" Charlie questioned as he walked into our perfectly set up living room.

"It's a welcome home part, kind of." Parisa smiled.

"Yeah, you see we knew you'd be tired so basically we're having a sleepover." I smirked.

"Aw, you guys." Betsy cooed, "But where's Lily gonna sleep?" she asked as she realised we'd only set up one cot.

"She's with my sister." Parisa replied. Betsy nodded and we all got settled in ready to enjoy our evening.

Everything was perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello darlings!

Sorry for the short, crappy, filler chapter but I'm running out of ideas you see so I'm going to be ending this book soon....

Anyway, vote/comment

Love you,

XOXO

-A