Chapter 18

Betsy P.O.V

I rushed out of the living room and up the stairs, my heart pounding. Mikey just kissed me! What the hell is wrong with him? How could he do that to me? To Charlie? To Parisa? I went into the games room and locked the door. I sat on the sofa and a little tear slipped down my cheek. I was angry, upset and worried. How would Charlie and Parisa react if I told them? As all these thoughts and emotions ran through my mind I realised that I was playing with the shiney, heart shaped ring that was placed on my ring finger. I'M GETTING MARRIED! That was it. I burst into tears. What if this ruined my relationship with Charlie. What if it ruined Only The Young. I couldn't just sit here so I got up, unlocked the door and ran to Charlies room. I quickly wiped my cheeks and quietly opened the door.

"Chuggs?" I asked quietly. No reply. I walked towards his bed and realised that he was sleeping. I kicked off my shoes and gently got into the bed next to him. I shut my eyes and let another tear escape. As I sniffled I felt Charlie's arms wrap around me and pull me closer.

"You okay babe?" he said half asleep.

"Y...yeah." I squeaked. I couldn't tell him. Not right now. I'll speak to Mikey first. I was pulled away from my thoughts and guilt when Charlie kissed me gently but passionately.

"I love you Betsy- Blue, goodnight."

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie P.O.V

I woke the next morning with a peacful Betsy asleep in my arms. I smiled and kissed her head then got out of bed. I went downstairs and made breakfast for us all, pancakes. I took P some pancakes first but she was fast asleep so I just left them on her bedsidetable. I went to take Mikey some but he'd left a note to say he'd gone out for a walk. Weird. So finally I went back to my room to take some to Betsy. I walked in and Betsy was awake.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled as I took the pancakes over to her.

"Morning." she said sleepily.

"You okay?" I asked, taking a seat next to her.

"Yeah, fine." she half smiled.

"You weren't last night." I satated, "And don't try to deny it. I may have been dark and late but I know an upset Betsy Blue when I hear  one." she chuckled slightly.

"It's nothing." she said giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"If you say so." I replied. She smiled and stood up. Well tried to.

"Charlie!" she gigled as I started to tickle her. She so cute. I carried on tickling her and after about five minutes I stopped. She ended up on top of me laughing like a maniac. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and kissed her slowly and passionately. And well, I think we all know what came next...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooo

I hope you like this chapter:)

Don't worry, there will be some drama coming up very very soon;)

Love you guys, thankyou for voting/commenting/following

XOXO -A