𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ?

It was now time for filming and I'm all finished getting ready for shoot.

Since it was chore day the louds were assigning roles, Since I'm good friends with Luna and the whole Loud house - besides Lynn - I was over there helping.

After reviewing my lines we start

"Action!" Anthony says

"Hey everyone!" I say coming into the house

Lana and Lola run up to me and give me a big hug.

"Hi! Sophieee!!" Both say at the same time.

"What are you guys up too" I ask

"Assigning roles! Come on" Lana says

"Because we are a..." Lynn sr. Drags out.

"Tired" Luna days in a monotone voice

"Rhymes with dream" he leads on

"I had a dream that dad was pointing a dirty toilet brush at us" says leni

"It's not a dream leni, your awake" Lynn jr. Says in her scratchy but soothing voice.

What am I talking about.

I come back to earth when everyone disperses their separate ways.

I go upstairs with Luna to help her clean windows but we get side tracked by her guitar.

"Hey Soph, wanna hear a new beat I came up with?" Luna asked

"Sure Lun" (L-Oo-N).

She starts playing amazingly because she's Luna.
Then her dad comes in and asks if we have seen Lily. We say no and then Lynn comes into the room with her Navy blazer on.

"Oo, dad has already lost Lily and he promised mom he'd watch her, excited to see how this one unfolds" she said without her raspy voice. Wait, why does she look so good in that blazer? I'm not thinking straight I hate her, do i?

I mean she can be super aggressive and mean but she cares about her siblings and protects them so I don't know why I hate her.

"And this is..?" Her dad asks

"I decided if I don't make it as a professional athlete, I need a backup plan so.. I'm practicing to be a sports announcer"

"oookay?"

Someone knocks on the door. "Probably child services, ok you guys find Lily I'll go answer the door.. make a hole!"

Lynn moves.

"Hey Sophia" she says

"It's Sophie" I say