𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ᵃᵐ ⁱ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ?

It was the next morning and I woke up with flashing in my face. I open my eyes slowly and see Sophia taking pictures of me sleeping? What is wrong with her.

Then I see me and Annaka's position. My legs were tangled with hers and her head was in the crook of my neck. How did we get into this position?

Flashback

12:00am

"I'm cold" says Anna
I gave her more of my blanket, but she took matters into her own hands. She put one more blanket over us and she wrapped her arms around my stomach and since I was facing her she put her face in the crook of my neck.

When she brushed by my face to put her head there her lips almost touched mine. She paused before finally going into that position.

"Much better" she says

End of Flashback

"Hahah" Sophia laughs and runs out

I didn't really care that she took a picture. I was happy I was laying in her arms.

20 minutes later i forgot we had to go to the makeup trailer at 9:30 and it's 9:45.
I have to wake up Annaka.

Annakas POV
I was secretly pretending to be asleep. I was peaking through my thick eyelashes looking at Emmie. Her beautiful green eyes, her scattered freckles and Rosie cheeks.
I'm not blind. I can tell she's starting to like me.
FINALLY! God I've been waiting since Fairly odder for her to like me back.
Just something about her just wants me to kiss her.

I've been figuring out my sexuality for about a month now. I have talked to Sophia and Eva about it and they made me be clear to myself. I like girls. A girl. Emerson Cooper.

Emerson's POV
I can slowly see Anna's eye opening looking at me. Her blue and green doe eyes compared to my small siren eyes. They just fit.

I remember when I was clear about my sexuality. About two years ago while filming Fairly odder with Annaka she had to look me in the eyes because we were supposed to be "in love".

As if their not. A/N

Somehow I didn't want to believe it but just looking into Anna's eyes. I figured it out that I liked her.
I've been trying to be clear with myself for two years to see if I liked her.  Does she like me?

I also remember when I came out to my mom and friends. They were all very supportive. I'm so thankful for them.

Let's go back to present time. I was looking into Anna's eyes. Just like I fell in love with her.
That's right. Love. LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I love Annaka Fourneret.

She's everything.

I need to figure this out in the next two days.

That's our big first kissing scene.

OUR FIRST KISS.

Let's see how this goes.

...

AUTHOR NOTEEEEEEE AH

fuck. I have no words.

SEE YALL IN CHAPTER EIGHT

BIG THINGS IN CHAPTER NINE AND TEN.

I gave you the biggest hint fucking ever so if your bad at reading signs. Your in for a treat.