𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

ᵏⁱˢˢ ᵐᵉ?

It was the next morning and I was waking up. I felt really warm for some reason.
I crack open my eyes to find me and Anna's legs tangled together. Her hot breath on my face and her eyelashes perfectly fluttered.

I caught myself staring when her shallow breathing stopped and I felt her heartbeat quicken when she opened her eyes.

We laid there staring into each others eyes for I don't know how long.

I see her pupil dilate and she starts to lean in.
"What are you doing?" I ask in a whisper.
"I don't know, kiss me?" She asks.
"Definitely"
I start to lean in as well and pure bliss starts to happen. I feel her soft lips on mine and I move my hands up her back from her hips to her waist.

I move her closer until there is no space left between us. I hear russling behind us and I pull the blanket over our heads not disconnecting the kiss.

After a few seconds I run my tongue across her lip and she opens her mouth so I can deepen the kiss.
After a few minutes of making out, we disconnect the kiss and stare into each others eyes. "woah" she said lowly
"woah indeed" i retaliate

We fell back asleep and her head was displayed on my chest and my hand was running through her hair with my other hand running up and down her back.

I smile

I think we are prepared for the big kiss between Sophie and Lynn later today.

AN
I'm sorry y'all I'm on my friends boat for a week and didn't have time to update so I am nowwww

Ok BIG chapter
how are y'all feeling??
I'm dieing

Ok anyways next chapter is gonna be something lmao
Bye