As Hermione shrunk back, she noticed Ron by her side, trying to console her with kind words and a gentle squeeze on the shoulder.

"As an antidote to your general ignorance, I want two rolls of parchment on werewolves on my desk Monday morning," Snape declared, eliciting sighs and objections from around the room.

"With particular emphasis on how to recognize them... and kill them," he concluded, making it clear that the subject would be approached with rigor and detail.

"But Professor, we have a Quidditch match tomorrow," Harry objected.

"Then I suggest you be extra cautious, Mr. Potter," Snape said threateningly. "No injury will serve as an excuse. Page 394!"

Cassi opened her bag and pulled out a folder filled with meticulously organized parchment scrolls, each one separated by topics. She selected the scrolls that best fit Snape's request, highlighting those with specific topics that she also found interesting.

With silent dexterity, Cassi duplicated the scrolls. Each copy was an exact replica of the original, without any errors or slips. She then separated them and rolled them into two different scrolls, one for each topic Snape asked for.

When everything was ready, she gracefully stood up from her chair, holding the two scrolls. Snape's gaze was drawn to her, his eyebrow arched in surprise, his mouth slightly agape.
The other students, especially the Gryffindors, glared at her.

Cassi heard a muttered "know-it-all" coming from somewhere near the Gryffindors, which she simply ignored.

Quadribol.

The sky was filled with an electrifying atmosphere, with lightning cutting through the air across the Quidditch pitch. It was an impressive sight, as there were surprisingly few clouds in the sky. However, what concerned Cassi the most was the slowly forming fog.

The eagerly anticipated match was between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. It would have been a Gryffindor and Slytherin match, but taking advantage of the incident with Draco's arm as an excuse, Marcus, the Slytherin captain, decided that his team would not take the field at that moment. It was a true bullshit, as Draco seemed to be in perfect condition to play and full of health.

Cassi lamented not being able to watch Harry play, as he always brought an extra dose of excitement and talent to the field.

However, she knew that she wouldn't have another opportunity to witness a storm like that anytime soon.

Running back to the castle, feeling a mix of apprehension and determination, she headed straight for the dungeons. Taking advantage of the fact that everyone was engrossed in watching the Quidditch match, she knew she would have some time to herself.

Her second heart raced as she searched for the silver box where she had hidden the precious vial a few weeks ago.

With trembling hands, Cassi opened the box with an anxious sigh. Her eyes sparkled when she saw the vial inside, containing a blood-red liquid. It was the result of months of preparation and study, a potion she had created herself. That single gulp was the key to fulfilling a long-held desire.

A relieved and emotional smile lit up her face. She knew the time had come. Grabbing her belongings quickly, she left the dungeons behind and hurriedly made her way to the Whomping Willow, an open and hidden location she had chosen to perform her transformation. There, not only would she be protected from prying eyes, but she would also avoid any accidents or unwanted interference.

Taking a deep breath, she began to focus, repeating in her mind the keywords that would help trigger the transformation.

With her wand pointed at her heart and determination in her eyes, Cassiopeia recited the incantation one last time: "Amato Animo Animato Animagus." The sound of the magical words filled the air as energy flowed through her body, initiating the transformation process.
A fiery pain erupted in her chest, accompanied by two rapid and intense heartbeats. Cassi felt her body vibrate with powerful energy, and the discomfort increased as her human form began to morph.