"Nobody wanna marry you," I told him wiping my face as he laughed at me.

"TaTa do and she having  baby," he spoke getting out of the car with me as we walked over to my mother.

"Ma why you not in fucking rehab? You said if I took you there you were gone stay and now you here," I spoke as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm grown," she spoke making me roll my eyes back at her.

"Then why you not acting like an adult? It's late as fuck and you got niggas calling me talking about you ran away from rehab. And for what? You got my dad here for whatever reason and he's still tryna take care of you and then you got to 'husband' who done got himself clean and a a job and you worrying him too? You wanna be alone with crack forever? What about me?" I asked her as she stood up balling up her fists.

"What's bout you?! This is my life!" She yelled at me as I chuckled.

"Yo life? Yo life?! Are you ducking kidding me? You are my fucking mother and it's always been about you! Always been about you until it becomes problems for me which is always. You was never a mom to me even when I wanted one. When I needed one like now! I cnat come to you when I need you and I'm going through so much shit. I lost my brother and I had to deal with the hat alone. You being grown and it being all about you allowed grown ass men to do what they wanted to me for crack bro! Yet it's all about you right?! I can't even let people hands get near my neck without freaking the fuck out because I'm traumatized because of you! Everyone who loves me leaves me and now I got issues because of that shít. If you had been a mom at least once I at least could have had a dad or anything. You just don't give a fuck about nobody but yoself. My brother is fucking dead and you wanna be next? I don't have anybody. No fucking family, but you yet you choosing crack over me again! For once Can you just be my momma?!" I yelled at her as she was lakes away from.

"Ma, I need you. Just this once," I spoke as she kept walking. "You gonna end up dead,"

"So are you! I do drugs, but i aint died yet. You've been shot more time then I can remember because the streets fucking talk yet you wanna give me lecture like you not living yo life wrong?! If you not helping me find my next fix then leave because I don't wanna be around you when you end up with yo fucking brother! You not better than me and I ain't never killed nobody, robbed no body, or-"

"You robbed me of a chance of a normal life. You killed my childhood and my brothers. Do you know what I wen-,"

"THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW!" She yelled at me as I looked at her sadly.

"Come with me. That's what you can do. P-Please ma. I DONT know how long Memphis gone be here and you the only blood I got left momma. I'm begging you," I whispered as she shook her head.

"You don't need me any more you've already made up your mind on what a terrible mother I am just leave me be," she spoke walking off making me watch her.

"Ma please!" I yelled making her stop. "I love you just get in the car,"

She didn't say anything, but she walked back over toy he car getting in the back seat making us follow her into the car and pull off.

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turned over in my bed groaning wishing that I could go to sleep. Fuck man. I missed laying on Cordell. I sighed picking up my phone going to his contact before hovering over the FaceTime button.

Just click it. Just click the fucking button my nigga.

I Can do this. I ca-

I stopped hearing a loud scream that sounded alot like TaTa making me quickly get outta my bed and go tot he front. I opens my door watching as she started running over to my house.