34- Announcement Arc -Sinbad's Prophet

Start from the beginning

For the record: Masrur had added to both Drakon and Hina's bets instead of making his own -he trusted the experience of 2 men that had actually gotten married over the words of a womanizer. Spartos refused to be a part of the bet on principle. Nearly all of the Generals agreed on 1 thing: as soon as/if Sinbad accepts he's in love, nothing could stop him. Ja'far was the outlier on that point. Sinbad was following Mori's pace whether he was conscious of it or not. If Mori wasn't ready he'd hold back which meant that even if Sin did realize his feelings, there was a high chance that nothing would change right away, so the only bet he placed was against Sharrkan.

 If Mori wasn't ready he'd hold back which meant that even if Sin did realize his feelings, there was a high chance that nothing would change right away, so the only bet he placed was against Sharrkan

---

~POV Mori~
I held back giggling until I was out of sight. I don't know if Sin naturally gets more subby when he's drunk but it was in line with how he's shown getting clingy and sappy when drunk in the og and side comics. Regardless, doming him was thrilling. It was obvious that Sinbad preferred being the dom, but as a switch, I was happy to learn he could be a good sub for me under the right conditions~ (I may be asexual, but I'm the horny sex favorable type, and into BDSM.) I know I won't have an opportunity to actually be sexual with Sinbad since we'll never be in a relationship -I set those rules to protect myself- so I would just have to enjoy playing with him outside of a bedroom.

I meant what I told him too; he can be with whomever he wants when I'm not around because if someone is mine they will come back to me with their full attention -not that Sinbad was actually mine. 'That shocked expression on him was so cute!' This felt wonderful. For that moment I was the only thing he could think about. It was almost like he had feelings for me. It didn't stop me from being pissed though. 'He really asked me to join a bunch of call girls that were being paid to fawn over him??' At least he took his punishment well, so I was able to let off some steam.

It wasn't enough though. I had too much energy left. The mix of negative feelings barely hiding under the good ones were a strong reminder to my ex fiancé. Wish fulfillment would only trigger me. I needed a distraction asap. There was still one thing I hadn't gotten to do yet at this festival -and I love dancing and singing- so I chose that.

As if to answer my wish, the waves brought Pisti to me. After I answered her questions, she was more than happy to help me learn the dances here in Sindria. Most of the dancers were locals, but there was an area where tourists were learning some of the basics. Pisti stayed with me until one of her boyfriends showed up and whisked her away. By that point I had found my rhythm so I didn't have a problem with not knowing anyone. No one would bother me here. The more I embraced the moment and unmasked, the happier I was. Finally. This was what I needed. The waves helped me learn the patterns of the music and dances, so I could keep up better.
---
~POV Generals~
The women around Sinbad whined for his attention, and he returned it, but barely. It was obvious to everyone who had known him through the last decade that his heart wasn't in it. The Womanizer of the Seven Seas was unable to keep it up. He got up and walked to the edge of the platform alone. He was standing there before Pisti came back and remained staring out at the festival after she returned and explained that Mori wouldn't be back anytime soon.