Κεφάλαιο 3

The entire room had lapsed into an awkward silence, their stares varying between the fair-haired girl and the headmaster, "Let's keep watching shall we," Regulus snapped, "This silence is boring and annoying me."

When the screen turned back on it was covered in a golden blurry haze.

I had weird dreams full of barnyard animals. Most of them wanted to kill me. The rest wanted food. I must've woken up several times, but what I heard and saw made no sense, so I just passed out again. 

Sirius snorted, "The difference between Grover and the Bull-Giant."

It was then that the girl with bright hair moved to his line of sight.

Percy wondered what the angel was doing here. Was this his heaven? But just like his dreams, it made no sense.

"You know," Remus sent Cassia a teasing smile, "He has referred to you as his angel several times and he hasn't even seen you properly." Cassia's blush spread through her entire body, easily visible but before she could speak James cut in, "It's probably because he hasn't talked to you that he keeps calling you an angel." She pushed him away with a scowl, "Oh sod off, James."

The girl's hand came into view as she pushed strands of dark hair away from his head making Percy lean into her hand. It was then that the girl with dark blonde curly hair came to hover over the screen, a smirk on her face as she scraped drips of something off his face, her eyes then flickered to the screen, "What will happen at the summer solstice?" The screen darkened before coming back to normal, almost as if the screen was blinking, "What?" Percy's croaking voice could be heard. Cassia's eyes flickered around the room, as if afraid someone would overhear, "What's going on? What was stolen?" - "We've only got a few weeks!" the curly haired girl whisper-shouted. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, "I don't....." There was a knocking sound and the girl quickly fed something to Percy and immediately the screen went dark.

"Really Cas," Lily sent the girl a look that immediately reminded her of her aunt and also Annabeth, "We were curious alright."

When the screen opened up once again, the scenery was breathtaking as the sun rose above sprawling green meadows, dotted with hills and trees. There was a groan making the camera swivel around to show a huge porch with a deck chair that had a blanket covered Percy spread out across it. He blinked furiously, glancing around.

The breeze smelled like strawberries. There was a blanket over my legs, a pillow behind my neck. All that was great, but my mouth felt like a scorpion had been using it for a nest. My tongue was dry and nasty and every one of my teeth hurt.

There was a table a next to him that held a tall drink that looked similar to apple juice with a green straw and paper parasol stuck to it, he reached out towards it with shaky hands almost dropping it once he got his hands around it. "Careful," a familiar voice uttered as the camera zoomed out to show Grover leaning against the porch railing wearing blue jeans, converse high tops and a bright orange t-shirt that said 'CAMP HALF-BLOOD', looking just the same as before except for the fact that he looked like he hadn't slept in a week.

It was just plain old Grover, not the goat boy. So maybe I'd had a nightmare. Maybe my mom was okay. We were still on vacation, and we'd stopped here at this big house for some reason. And ... 

"Oh honey...." Alice whispered, their hearts broke for the young boy, seeing the hope on his face that maybe everything that had occurred had been a terrible nightmare.

"You saved me life," Grover muttered, his frown looked perpetual, "I...well, the least I could do ... I went back to the hill." He reverently placed the shoe box he had held in his arms on his lap, "I thought you might want this." The screen zoomed in on inside the box to show the minotaur's horn, black and white with the base jagged from being broken off and the tip splattered with dried blood.