Κεφάλαιο 1

Bold text- reactions

Italics- Monologue
Normal text- the movie        

(Κεφάλαιο = Chapter) 
Also I literally don't know Greek and this is all from google translations, so tell me if anything is wrong. And please if I offend you in anyway comment.   

xxxxxxx

They leaned forward in anticipation.

The screen turned on with a bright flash of light as it showed sunlight streaming through the window of a moving bus as young middle school children laughed and talked amongst themselves, everyone seemed to be having a good time, the entire scene seemed to be in mute (There was no sound).

Then suddenly a voice was heard saying,

 'My name is Percy Jackson. I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York.'

Cassia stiffened as she heard the voice of one of the people she loved most in the world. She saw the suspicious stares she received from her friends but stared straight ahead at the screen trying her best to ignore them. "Why is there no sound?" questioned an oblivious Peter, A sighed in relief at his timing, "Because its on mute, duh," Marlene stated in an obvious voice.

The camera turned to show a close up of a school logo on a students blazer that said, 'Yancy Academy'.

"Am I a troubled kid? Yeah. You could say that.

Sirius snorted at that, he knew exactly what it felt like being the troubled kid. 'He is,' thought a certain fair haired girl as a small fond smile pulled on her lips.

I could start at any point in my short miserable life to prove it, but things really started going bad last May, when our sixth-grade class took a field trip to Manhattan- twenty-eight mental-case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff. I know-it sounds like torture.

"It does, doesn't it," Sirius and James nodded morosely making both Lily and Cassia roll their eyes in exasperation at the boy's antics.

 But Mr. Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so I had hopes. Mr. Brunner was this middle-aged guy in a motorized wheelchair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee. You wouldn't think he'd be cool, but he told stories and jokes and let us play games in class. He also had this awesome collection of Roman armor and weapons, so he was the only teacher whose class didn't put me to sleep."

"That's so cool," a first year exclaimed in awe as James and Sirius both nodded with excitement, "I wish we had a teacher like that," James sighed, Cassia smiled at the two boys she considered brothers before looking away in fear, not knowing how they would react to her secret.

The screen turned to show a smiling man with a scruffy beard and kind eyes that seemed to twinkle, he was sitting in front of the bus smiling at the passing scenery. It then changed back to show a girl sleeping with her face pressed onto the window.

Thalassophile (Pjo/Hp)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें