Κεφάλαιο 2

AN:- Dear Readers, I'm sorry for not posting in such a long time. Anyway I decided to skip over most of the first bit because I am too damn excited to introduce my OC and as you might have noticed I changed hers and Percy's face claim to Freya Allan and  Levi Miller.  Also if you really want to read the before chapters I suggest reading my other Percy Jackson book called 'The Tide'. It's a fem Percy Jackson book.

ps: Marissa Tomei as Sally Jackson

xxxxxxx

The screen opened up to show Gabe's Camaro tearing through the stormy night, wind howling in the background as the camera zoomed in to show a frazzled looking Sally Jackson, who stared straight ahead at the screen before it moved to show a frozen Percy gripping onto the door with everything he had.

"Did I imagine it or does Grover have the bottom half of a sheep," Sirius whispered to Remus, leaning into him, "If you did then so did I

"Did I imagine it or does Grover have the bottom half of a sheep," Sirius whispered to Remus, leaning into him, "If you did then so did I."

Suddenly lightning struck around them making the camera swivel to show a pair of goat feet before it moved up to show a very nervous looking Grover who kept chewing on his cap.

"Nope, we certainly did not," Remus muttered as Sirius sighed, "Oh great, i was afraid of that." 

 I looked at Grover sitting next to me in the backseat and I wondered if I'd gone insane, or if he was wearing some kind of shag-carpet pants. But, no, the smell was one I remembered from kindergarten field trips to the petting zoo- lanolin, like from wool. The smell of a wet barnyard animal.

"So, you and my mom....know each other," Percy asked looking intently at Grover who turned his head to look at him, "Not exactly," he muttered before saying more loudly, "I mean, we've never met in person. But she knew I was watching you."

"Oh Grover," Cassia sighed as she shook her head, "Way to sound like a creep, Mr. Sheepster" Marlene let out a nervous laugh. "It's a goat actually," Cassia muttered, her fingers fiddling with the ends of her hair that was pooled around her.

Confusion was etched across the young boy's face as he stared at his friend, "Watching me?" Grover nodded, "Keeping tabs on you. Making sure you were okay. But I wasn't faking being your friend, I am your friend," he added hastily in a reassuring tone.

"Oh well that makes it better," James muttered, "Hey!" Cassia snapped, she had had enough, "Grover is one of the kindest and bravest people I have ever known," the glare on her face reminded everyone as to why they tried their hardest not to make Cassia Potter angry, "He's also one of my best friends so, cousin of mine, would you please just shut your mouth." James gulped as Dumbledore looked their way curiously, "What is the meaning of this Miss Potter," He questioned an expressionless  Cassia, who stared him in the eye coldly, "I'm sure you'll find out Professor."