AUTHOR'S POV :

After shooting the family scene together, now it was time for the rooftop shoot, Meera and Raghbir were acting as if they were hanging from an iron rod. They were both wearing harnesses to prevent them from falling. The shoot was going smoothly but Unfortunately, Meera accidentally got a cut from the sharp end of the harness while shooting the scene,making her whimper in pain.

Her eyes shut close as she felt the pain shot through her body. Her eyes brimmed with tears as the harness was coming in contact with the cut simultaneously.Sensing the movement, Raghbir looked at Meera concerned. Her eyes were red due to cry.....lips parted. She was looking much displeased.

He secured his hand around her waist but was shocked to feel something wet there. It was blood!!

Where did it come from??

Is meera hurt?? Raghbir's eyes shot up at meera's, who's just opened her teary eyes. It stinged his heart to see her crying.

He shouted to cut the shoot then and there! The crew members quickly pulled them up hearing about Meera's condition. The entire cast and crew gathered around them

"yeh hua kaise meera!!?", Raghbir asked, kneeling to have a closer look on her cut. "mujhe khud nhi pata ye kaise hua !!" meera said as He put on the fresh cloth on the wound to prevent blood loss.

Meera's blood was all over Raghbir's hand as he was holding her waist area as tightly as possible to prevent more cuts through the harness .

The doctor was already informed by the team members as He helped her to her vanity and made her sit, still not leaving her waist. Meera's heart swelled at how much Raghbir cares for her.
She looked up at him sweetly, passing him a smile of assurance that she was fine. But Raghbir being Raghbir! His eyes didn't leave her until they were interrupted by the doctor entering inside her vanity.

"Could you all please move aside so that i can check on her?" the doctor politely requested and everybody moved out. Raghbir was standing up to go outside but meera caught his hand. "Tum mat jaao na", meera's pleading voice melted Raghbir , the doctor even allowed him so he sat down beside her holding her hand in his.

Finally, He felt at ease when the doctor assured that Meera is fine and there's no need to worry.

Ranjan was all set to pack up for the day but due to meera's requests, they decided to finish the remaining work. Even though Raghbir was initially not agreeing, but then he couldn't deny her.

Even during the shoot he made sure she was comfortable and okay !!!
Raghbir didn't took off his hand from meera's waist till the shoot was over.
He was way too concerned for her !! Her crying face was be the last thing he would want to see.

Outdoor shooting was done when the the rooftop scene was shooted perfectly!

Now they were together for the shoot of last and final sequence for the day!

Raghbir felt his Heart run a marathon as his lips inched closer to Meera's. Raghbir looked into Meera's dark, smouldering eyes.. His hands itching to touch her but he couldn't. His eyes darted into Meera's eyes for a brief moment and then diverted to her lips. Her hot breath fanned on his lips.. Making his heart drop.
While meera felt heat rushing her cheeks..she closed her eyes.. Wanting raghbir to capture her in all the ways possible..but at the exact time the director announcedd it a perfect shot and the were driven back to reality!

What was that!!? Raghbir thought and shook his head.

NEXT DAY :