Chapter 15 -Plan in Action

Kill Hook's Mates for Kidnapping her again . I was went to Sleep that night. I woke up the Next Morning and Went and Tell Felix , Felix was talking to one the Lost Girls, As Felix saw me and He stood up and went up to , I said, Go to Hook's Ship and Tell him that " Let's Make a Deal met me at the Beach " , Felix Nodded He went away .

*Felix POV

I nodded and went away ,I putted my Hood on and started traveling through the Jungle and I eventually Saw Hook , I saw a Tiny Boat was There left on the Shore, I Hopped on in and started rowing to Hook's Ship, I arrived at Hook Ship and Mr.Smee said,Cap'n one of the Lost Boys Is here.I looked around and saw Y/N then I looked and saw Hook coming as he said, What do you want? ,I said, Pan wants to make a Deal with you at the Beach , Everyone Laughed and Hook said, What possibly could he want?, I mumbled, He wants Y/N , I went back into my Boat and started rowing again back to the Shore . I arrived at Shore and sighed ,I started walking again in the Jungle I arrived at Camp safely.

*Y/N Pov

I saw a Tiny Boat coming this way , I didn't think much of it and continue going back to my chores, I went and Looked back at the Water and saw the Boat was Gone ,I looked and Saw Felix was there I felt a little anger, Hook came out of his quarter and said, What do you want??, While walking towards Felix , Felix said,Pan wants to make a Deal with you at the Beach, Everyone including Me laughed at Him and Hook said, What possibly could he want?,His tone in a Sarcastic way ,I went and Started at Hook and Felix and I heard Felix Mumble , He wants Y/N . i felt shock now I knew Pan's want me to save his Island . Felix Left and Hook shouted at Me, Y/N you're Coming , I said, Alright Cap'n , As Hook , Mr. Smee and I went on the Boat as We arrived at The North part at the Beach .

I saw the Lost Boys and Girls were there and they had there Bows and Sword Ready if Hook was going to Attack. I went off the Tiny Boat and took a Gun with me as Hook also went off the Boat and said, What's the Deal?,Peter walked out of the Crowd and said,Give me Back Y/N and You'll be Free from this Land, I looked at Peter and he looked at me back and looked at Hook ,Hook laughed and said, Really? I shall not accept that Deal of yours Pan Y/N is already Mine, Peter death stared him and said, Hook She was mine First, I pointed the Gun at Peter and said, I was Never Yours Peter Pan, As Peter Looked at me with his eyes almost tearing up and He come Closer You said, Peter If you come Closer I'm gonna shot you, Peter stopped and said, Really you wouldn't dare because I Know You love me , I never loved you Peter and I will never love you,I said as I will almost pull the Trigger ,

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy and I said, I will never fall again for your Lies Peter Pan I will never again Fall for you, Peter had a tear fell from his Cheek and snapped at me , I have never loved you too Y/N I only need you so I can Save this Fucking Island , You looked shocked and looked at Peter with Confidence and said, Your saying that you need me to save this Island or your just doing it for your Internal Youth or Immortality , you snapped,I'm not a Fucking Game that you can Play with Peter!

Everyone Backed from Peter and They Looked Shock and Peter said, H-How did you know that? , I have my ways Peter Pan , You said while you were Backing up from him.

Everyone truly was shocked and Peter was so surprised that he had nothing to say .I looked at him and said, Lost your Confidence , Peter Looked Down and I putted down my Gun and said, I'm not the Truest Believer Peter , You sighed and said , It was nice meeting you all again , You turned around Hook smile at you and said, Let's Go , As You hopped on the Boat so did Mr Smee and Hook , You saw Peter with his eyes in tears ,You didn't Care at all .

You guys arrive safely at the Jolly Roger and Hook shouted, Everyone! put your hats down ! , Everyone putted there Hats Down and Hook again shouted,Throw your Hats up in there in air because Y/N knows Pan secret!, Everyone was in Joy and throw there Hats in the Air.

Hook looked at you and he smiled you smiled back at him and You guys started Dancing .

_____________________

Sorry for another Short Chapter I'm losing Ideas Help me😭😭😭

July 11, 2023