Chapter 1 -Saving⚔️

(Peter Pan 2003  and a Little bit of the Real Peter Pan Movie , but doing it my version)

Once upon a Time.........

There was Girl name Y/N who was abused by her step-father due to her step-Father using Drugs, Alcohol and any other other things. As Y/N get Beaten up and Called all kinds of Name....but she never fail to protect her Brothers and Tell them Bed Time Stories.

As Y/N Mother died and that's when her Step- Father started using Drugs and Alcohol.

As Y/N always Remember , Her Mother was so Beautiful.

One Night.....

Y/N went to Book shelf to find something for her Brothers , As She Looked Through the Books and Then Her eyes got caught on that one Book , As She Took it out of the Book Shelf and Found out her Mother used to Read this Book to them . Y/N sat Down with the book and Her Brother's knew what was The meaning  , As Micheal and John sat down infront of her and John said , Y/n what are you reading today

Y/n sighed and said, The Book that Mom always reads to us

As Y/N started to Read ,  Y/N  stood up and Took  there Toy wood sword and pointed at John  and She said, "Arghhh mate ! Don't you dare" , As John Tooked the Wood Sword from his Bed , "What if I do ", Said John  and Pointed his Sword at Y/n and She Looked at him and They Fight with there Sword and Then Micheal just Watched them .

They're Dog , Nano who was the finest Nurse. As Nano Started to Bark at The Window but nano saw a Light that was Yellow . Y/N and John Stopped and Y/N and John Putted there Toy Sword Down and Micheal went to Y/N , Y/N carried Micheal .

Y/N , Micheal and John went to the Window but there was nothing there and they looked up, There Was Nothing..

As Y/N looked at there Time and said, Okay Time for Bed

As John said , "Goodnight Y/N and Micheal ", As John went to his Bed and He Tucked himself
in, Y/N tucked Micheal in and He went to Sleep.As Y/N turned off the Lights and Said, "Goodnight my brother's."

Y/N went to the Door and she opened and Closed the Door .

Y/N went down stairs to her Father and Said, I'm Here as Her Step-Father rose up from his seat and Smelled like Alcohol, As Her Step-Father said," I wanna talk" , Y/N rise a Eyebrow "What do you want ?? " Said Y/N , "I want talk to you about Adult Hood life " Her Step-Father said, As Y/N looked down , As Her Step-Father Countine saying , " Y/N i want you to find someone who has a alot of Money and Help us and I want you to Marry my Friends Son they are supper wealthy " , As Y/N snapped at him " you realize right that I'm Still young and I still a have to take care of my Brother's" As Y/N slapped your Step - Father, You quickly run to Room and Locked the Door as you turned around , At your Back being the Door and Hearing your Father's Banging you sat down and Cried .

After 1 hour you peeked through the Door and Didn't saw your Step-Father. As you closed the door and Locked it you went in your bed and whispered, " I wish i had to Never Grow up and Be part of Adult hood" as you closed your eyes..

*Peter Pov

As Tink tried to open the went Inside as the windows were opened and I peeked to see if everyone's asleep , I entered and saw my Shadow , I tried to be quiet to get my Shadow , I chased around my Shadow , I lost my shadow and then I realised that I was sitting at the end of Bed of a Girl , As I rose up I accidentally woke her up and she looked me like i was some kind of Maniac , As She Slapped  and went to the Corner of the Room