Soulmates

It's been a year since they all moved in to gether, a year full of wonders for are devils and strange moments for the humans.

After everything they been through Phayu decided it's time to ask Rain to marry him.

But first let's go back 6 months, the day Phayu asked Rain to be his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~

6 months ago.

Phayu: Pai everything needs to be perfect, I want this to be perfect for my little angel.

Pai: Wow, someone is stressed today! Pai signs because Phayu has been marching in the room for about an hour already.

Phayu: It's my love life that's on the line not yours so don't give me that attitude. Phayu gritted through his teeth.

Pai: Calm down buddy, I got you and everything is going as planned.

Phayu: What if he commes back home and were not finished decorating yet?

Pai: Well I asked Sky to keep him bussy so they won't be back till 6 tonight.

Phayu: How can you be so sure, Rain gets distracted easily?

Pai: Cause I'm a good friend I know.

Phayu: What did you do? Phayu gets verry intrested now by hearing the confidence in his bestfriends voice.

Pai: I dropped him and Sky of at a zoo and they need me to go home so you don't have to worry! Pai laughs at his own brilliant idea.

Phayu: So you left them both alone with a lot of strangers and a devil who likes to keep wild animals and one who will do anythingfor candy! Phayu started to panick even more.

Pai: Yes, what's the problem with that?

Phayu: Did you forget that a few months ago Sky adopted a wild bird and it attacked us everyday until you let it free again?

Pai: NO, I will never forget that, that stupid bird pooped on my favorite jacket and scratched my bike. Pai puffs irritated thinking back at that moment.

Phayu: And you forgot the gummybear incident?

Pai: Hahaha! Ow how can I forget Rain's face when his mr.gummybear started to melt in the sun and he tried to save him by eating his candy sweat.

Phayu: Well you were the one who told him to go play outside with him when it was 35 degrees outside! Phayu rolls his eyes at his friend.

Pai: Well as long as Sky watches over him and they don't get lost their won't be any problems.

Phayu: "You better pray because if something goes wrong you will be cleaning the whole house for a year!" Phayu says smirking, cause he knows that when their cuties are alone something will go wrong sooner or later.

~~~~~~~~~~

At the zoo.

Sky: WOW, Rain I didn't know elephants are this big, I want one then we can ride on it, that would be so cool right?