Nice to meet you

A new day begins with many questions to answer.

Phayu didn't get a lot of sleep he was worried about what his new roommates whould do with him and his friend.

After trying to stay awake for hours he eventually fell asleep around 4 in the morning.

What he didn't expect was waking up with one of the ghost's lying next to him in bed.

Phayu: He's kinda cute cuddled up to me. If he wouldn't have been dead already I would have definitly tried to woo him.

Rain started to wake up but Phayu didn't notice until Rain was sitting up giving him a weird look.

Rain: Handsome bunhair man why are you staring at me? Did I drool again? Rain asked confused.

Phayu: Sorry but why are you in my bed?

Rain: Ow I kept complaining to Sky that I couldn't sleep so he kicked me out.

Phayu: And now a ghost is sleeping next to me. Can this day get any better. He asked his self in a sarcastic way.

Rain: Bun man I'm not a ghost why you keep insulting me, Rain pouts looking extra cute at Phayu.

So what are you gonna make for breakfast I'm starving?

Phayu: What you can't change the topic like that!

Rain: Well I just did and I'm hungry if you don't feed me I'll get hangry and you don't want that do you? He says trying to immitate Sky.

Phayu: Alright fiesty boy lets fill your belly but you and your friend better answer all my question.

~~~~~~~~~~

In Pai's room.

Sky: "So this is how a human looks up close. But why does he drool? I guess he's like Rain" Sky laughs at his own thoughts.

Pai: I didn't expect to be stared at by a ghost the first thing in the morning.

"Hey stranger do you like what you see"?

Sky: Could be better, to much drool. Sky answers in a sassy tone to hide his embarrassment of being discoverd.

Pai laughs and says "well, well I do see you blushing so am I that handsome haha".

Sky: You're strange, not bad so when are you gonna feed me?

Pai: Do you only think about food or is this your way of getting what you want?

Sky: Nope food is life, so I'm waiting where is it?

Pai: Okay I'll wake up Phayu.

Sky: Don't bother if Rain is with him he must be feeding that hangry child already. He laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the kitchen.

Phayu: So who are you?