A chaotic day

One week has past sinds Rain, Sky and Pai moved in to Phayu's house. To say things have been easy this past week would be a joke.

 To say things have been easy this past week would be a joke

A new day start with Phayu yelling again.

Phayu: Rain where are you! I now it was you who broke my TV, don't let me find you cause I'll punish you you're in trouble kitten!

Sky: Typical Rain, what is it now that he did wrong?

Phayu: This time it's my TV, yesterday he burned my favorite shirt trying to iron it with his horns.

Sky: "Haha! Well it's your problem now I'm going to enjoy my breakfast. Good luck" Sky says laughing at Phayu's missery.

Rain: "How was I supposed to now that you can't put a candle under a TV" Rain thinks hiding under the dining table.

Pai: Ow nong Rain why are you hiding here today? Pai asked knowing the younger man is in trouble again.

Sky: He burned P'Phayu's TV at night because he taught it would look cute to light candles under the TV. Sky said with a smirk looking at Rain under the table.

Phayu: There you are you little brat! Phayu says pulling Rain's ear to make him come out of his hiding spot.

Rain: P' that hurts you can't punish Rain when he's hungry, right Sky? Rain pouts looking at Sky to help him.

Sky: Sorry buddy I'm bussy right now.

Rain: Cheater I should have left you in the underworld. Rain murmers.

Phayu: Now what do you have to say this time he.

He looks disappointed at him making Rain bring out his puppy eyes to distract Phayu.

Rain: P' na you can't get mad at Rain, na, na forgive nong Rain please. He pleads looking extra cute.

Phayu's heart start pounding looking at Rain pleading him to forgive him. What else can he do than give in and pinch Rain's cheeks telling him to behave next time.

Pai: Yu buddy you're getting soft my man, haha!

Phayu: Do you want to feel how soft my foot in your ass feels. Phayu threatens Pai making the other ran away fast.

Sky: It's the puppy eyes P'Pai no one can resist them. I have been a victim for years.

Pai agrees with Sky, that nongs eyes have power over everyone he laughs.

After breakfast they decide to take Rain and Sky to the mall to buy them their own clothes. For the past week they have been wearing Phayu's and Pai clothes that our way to big for them.

After a short drive to 4 of them arrive at the mall. Rain and Sky look shocked at the building.

Rain: "WOW!! It's so big" Rain says pulling Sky with him to run in to the mall making their P's run behind them.