Powers

1 month later.

The first month living in the human world has been full of new experiences. They discoverd TV, delivery food, the mall and many other things they could have never dreamt of.

But their is one thing both the little devils miss and that is pranking others.

Rain: Skyyyyy! Please I need your help pranking our P's, will you help me, na?

Sky: I miss our days as the terror twins to buddy. Sky signs.

Rain and Sky started planning a way to prank them.

~~~~~~~~~~

3 days later.

Rain: This will be so much fun. Are the camera's ready?

Sky: Yes, everything is ready, let the show begin.

Sky and Rain started laughing dangerously.

Phayu and Pai where sitting in the garden so they could talk without their nongs around.

Phayu: Pai I don't know why but did you see the look in nong Rain and Sky's eyes the past few days. They are up to something, but what!

Pai: Yeah, I noticed it to, we need to prepare our self for the worst, they are devils after all.

Later that night close to midnight Phayu and Pai where sleeping, well that's what the devils thought.

Sky: It's time, let the show begin.

Rain: Haha! They will never see this coming.

Sky started using his powers. He is capable of communicating with animals and cotroling them while Rain can bring things to life like dolls or trees and take control over their movements.

Phayu and Pai decided to stay in the same room this night because they had a bad feeling when they saw there roommates whisper during dinner while giving them creepy looks with smirks on their face.

Phayu: Pai are you still awake?

Pai: Yes, how can I sleep when you keep talking and we have literal devils in your house living who are making dangerous plans. I'm starting to regret moving in with you. Pai fake cried.

Phayu: Listen I hear them walk in the hallway.

Pai: Can you not do that! Your making it sound like a horror movie!

Phayu: Haha, look who is scared now, didn't I hear you say "ow Sky your so cute, just like an angel" the other day.

Pai: Is this how your gonna play it well I'm not the one looking at nong Rain like I want to eat him alive!

Phayu: Ow really than who looked at nong Sky and told me... BOOM! What was that noise.

Both got startled when Rain made Phayu's lamp come to life and started flicking the light.