Twenty-Three | Maze

Start from the beginning

All thoughts vanished when she started to palm me over my sweatpants. "I should be the one asking you that. Can I continue?"

I think I might die if she doesn't continue. "Yes."

Looking eager, she pulled down my sweatpants and I sighed when my cock felt a little free.

She licked her lips, gazing at my cock lustfully and without giving me a chance to breathe, she wrapped her lips around its head.

"Fuck." My head fell back on the bed with a thud.

I weaved my fingers through her hair as she started to suck. She abandoned that after a few seconds and started to lick me tentatively.

And then she was swallowing me as much as she could and I heard her gag, tears running down her cheeks.

She pulled back and sucked me in again.

I was going to cum already as she sucked me harder and lifting my hips, I started to thrust into her mouth.

My balls tightened and my abdomen clenched and I held her head by her hair firmly as I came into her mouth.

When I finally released her hair, she lifted her head and opened her mouth to show me that she swallowed every drop.

Fucking hell.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lingeringly.

She was blushing and we lay on our side, facing each other.

"How was that...?" She asked shyly.

I grazed her lower lip with my teeth, gently pulling it in between them. "Porn worthy, wife."

"You have watched porn?" She raised a brow. "Tch, tch, bad Ezekiel."

I pinched her waist. "And you haven't ever watched it?"

"Well..." She bit her lips. "Maybe..."

"Now who's the bad one here? At least I am twenty-eight."

"Shut up. It did give me a few tips or else you wouldn't be so satisfied right now."

I chuckled and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Agreed."

.
.
.

CHIARA

I couldn't stop blushing from the moment I woke up all naked in Ezekiel's arms. I am still trying to wrap my head around what happened last night.

We stood under the warm spray of the shower, him behind me and he grabbed his shower gel, squirting it out on his palm and lathering it up, he started to cover me in it.

He turned me around and rubbed it all over my shoulders, massaging them in the process as I gazed up at him lovingly.

He moved down to my chest, rubbing my breasts too but unlike last night, his touches were not fueled by lust.

He smiled up at me as he moved down and eventually went on his knees to make it easier for him to rub my torso and legs.

He stood up again and let the shower wash away all the suds and taking my shampoo, he started to massage my hair making me lean back into his chest.

"This is the best thing ever. Maybe you should bathe me every day."

He chuckled softly and leaning down, pecked my lips. "Okay."