Chapter 3: Cigarettes

⚠️ HEAVY CONTENT! viewer discretion is advised! this chapter contains triggering scenes including: rape, sexual abuse and physical abuse. ⚠️

Billie's POV-

"not bad." i groaned, shaking a little as she held my dick, rubbing her thumb in circular motions on my tip.

"shut up." she said, helping me pull my trousers back up.

i sighed and buckled up my belt.

"that was your first time, wasn't it?" she asked.

i nodded in answer.

"just relax Bill. you have nothing to worry about." Miss Rivera stated.

"i just cheated on my girlfriend." i added.

"i just sucked my students dick." she replied.

we laughed in unison although we knew that it would amount to something bigger.

"break up with her." she repeated once again. "she's not good for you, Billie."

"how did you know?" i asked her.

surely she couldn't have known about the countless times that Maya has tried to rape me.

"you tense up a lot around her and i can see it all in your eyes. you're not fooling anyone with being with her, neither is it any of your benefit." she explained.

"hm." i thought to myself, "fine. i will then. i'll break up with her. thanks Miss Rivera."

"Aria." she smiled. "pleasure is mine Miss Eilish."

i smiled at her knowing that we where making progress, no matter how small, and this was all morphing to be something bigger. was i scared? not at all. i felt at comfort and peace in a way, knowing that everything i was feeling was right, and she felt the same too.

i drove home and took a shower before sitting down to chill for a little while. my brother Finneas joined me, but i got such little time with him as my phone began to ring.

"hey." i answered.

"how was the appointment?" Maya asked.

"it was fine." i briefly answered, going upstairs to my bedroom.

"what was it about?" she said.

i shouldn't have to lie to her. i should tell her the truth and be upfront, instead of cowardly backing down whenever she does something i don't like.

"i lied to you." i said. "i didn't have an appointment."

"then what did you have to do after school?" Maya replied.

"nothing. i didn't have anything to do, i just didn't want to be with you." i said.

"what?" she scoffed. "what the fuck."

i stayed silent.

"is that it?" Maya said, getting angry at me.