Chapter 1: Collide

Billie's POV-

*

"can i suck your dick?" she asked, i look down at her.

Maya was on her knees in front of me, we had just been making out and things got a little heated for her.

"i don't want to." i said, backing away a little.

"you'll be fine, i'll go slow." she whispered, pulling down my zipper.

i felt her cold hands grip my dick as she began to jerk me off slowly.

"no!" i shouted. "i fucking said no."

i zipped up my fly and left the bathroom, making my way to gym which was first period. Maya is good at forcing herself onto me, no, i did not like it at all, so every time we began making out i stopped quick because i know what kind of a girl she is.

although this was the first time that she had touched me down there, it wasn't her first attempt and i didn't wanna loose my virginity if i didn't feel it was the time. i feel like i'll know when, but right now i wasn't interested in sex at all.

it's dehumanising about how much people normalise it for people at our age. even though seventeen isn't far from eighteen, you're still a child and sex isn't what all life's about at this age. or any age for that matter. People always make it to be that way and use women or men for it, it's disgusting.

"hey Mads." i said.

"where the fuck where you?" Maddy asked. "i've been squatting alone for like twenty minutes."

"sorry i got caught up in something." i replied.

"Maya?" she asked.

"yup." i blushed, even though i didn't like how she acted around me, i did like her.

"you little simp." she laughed.

Maddy was my closest friend, we had been best friends for the past four years. she was a little rude at times but her thoughtfulness balanced that all out. she was funny and loved to wear skirts and stuff. in summary, she was the opposite of me.

Mads had long, straight brown hair and green eyes. she was definitely short, but the heels that she wore always counteracted that and so she looked about average height. Maddy knew every boy was too good for her, that's why she never chased them. you can say she was a bit of a narcissist i guess.

"hey babe." Maya smacked me on the ass.

"stop that." i said to her, she linked her hand around my arm.

"what do we have now?" she asked.

"english i think." i replied dryly.

"ugh fuck Mr Barlowe, that guy doesn't know the difference between a colon and a semi colon and apparently he wants to teach us how to fucking analyse text." she rolled her eyes and complained.

as much as i hated english, both the subject and my teacher, i still held a sort of respect for Mr Barlowe, who was a short bald man with a pot belly and eyebrows bushier than a golden retrievers fur.