I'll take care of that as soon as I can.

I rub my thumb on his hand. I am not going to be the one to initiate contact, that could stress him out even more. However, since we were previously holding hands, this doesn't stress him out at all. "Rico, come on buddy. You can come out of it. Just take some breaths. If you want, you can listen to my heart and breathing to help you." As soon as I extend the invitation to him, he launches himself into my arms and I slowly lower us both to the floor. 

I stay quiet and rub circles on his back while his breathing starts to even out. 

Eventually, he pulls back from me. He seems to study my face, and I realize I had my un-emotional face on. I quickly throw my mask down so that he can see the worry and concern for him in my eyes. "You doing okay now?" I ask him to fill the silence a little bit.

"Yeah. Where is Rudy?" He asked and I can see the sadness in his eyes that his brother wasn't here with him. 

"I made him stay inside to make sure the biologicals didn't come out or stress you out more. But don't worry, he will definitely be yelling at me about it later. Also, when I told him you were having a panic attack, I spoke Russian, which I doubt any of them know." I spoke quickly to reassure him because I don't want him to feel guilty or sad or even more nervous than he was before. 

He nods. "Okay." He pauses for a moment to collect himself. "I think I am ready to go inside now. Do I look okay?" He does. Whenever Rico cries, it is very hard to tell. The only evidence of him crying right now was the fact that he had a couple of tears streaming down his face. I wipe them off quickly and smile at him. He sends me a grateful smile in return. 

"Alright then let's go." I speak before I can pussy out. 

Rico quickly grasps my hand again and I open the door and take us both inside. All the attention immediately slides from Rudy, who looks severely annoyed, but under that I can see his worry for his younger brother. 

Rudy immediately pushes off the wall that he was leaning on and comes over to us, inspecting us for any injuries or something. He then turns his attention to Rico only and asks in Russian, "С тобой все в порядке, братишка?"

(Are you okay, little brother?)

As he asks his question, I survey the other people in the room, I see that none of them recognize what we are saying, and I let out a little breath in relief. 

I turn to the six other people in the room and silently study them, which I suppose doesn't go unnoticed by Alessandro, who speaks up from where he was watching out interaction, me. "Boys, why don't you introduce yourselves. Age order, preferably." 

A tall man with dirty blond hair and hazel eyes comes forward a bit, drawing my attention to him. He is probably 6'3. On contrast to most mafia men I know, he doesn't have a whole lot of muscle, but he for sure can throw a decent punch. "Hello triplets. I am Lorenzo. I am also 25 and I am around the house frequently so come to me if you need anything." He has a natural maternal instinct, I can tell. He probably stepped into the maternal role when Maria 'left'. I give him a small smile but decide I don't want to get too close to him because he makes me feel like I wanna tell everything to him, and I refuse to do that. However, at my smile he beams. 

The next person to step forward is a skinny nerdy looking guy. He had glasses which really commented on his eye color and was probably about 6'1. His eyes were a really dark brown, almost black, and he had black hair. He gave me a feeling he was like a mafia doctor or something. "Hey." He spoke casually. Thank god. "I am Christopher, but everyone calls me Chris. I am not always around super often because I am a doctor and work is pretty demanding, so sorry about that." I nod at him showing him that I heard what he was saying.