◇ XOXO ◇

Rui x gn! Reader

The room fell silent after you paused your music to focus on your piles upon piles of homework, deafing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The room fell silent after you paused your music to focus on your piles upon piles of homework, deafing. Your fingers entangle with your hair as you stare at one of the maths questions given to you for preparations for the big test coming up, you knew what you were doing, but while presenting your working out; you lost your focus, suddenly the numbers on the sheet made no sense.

You sigh in frustration and tap your pen on the table. The twist of the door nob brought you out of your zoned out state, though you didn't turn knowing it could only be one person, Rui Kamishiro, your boyfriend.

"Good morning darling." He says with a yawn. You can't help but feel confused, morning, How can it be morning?

"Uh... Morning." You respond continuing to look down at the blinding white paper. You didn't turn to him, not once. You could tell by his voice that he too stayed up quite late. As he walks past you he ruffles your hair, passing by to open a drawer and grab some clothes.

"Still working on your homework?" He asks, peering over your shoulder, "I can help if you'd like." He offers.

"No, I'm good thanks" you close the booklet and move on to a different assignment to get a breath of fresh air. Rui goes silent, you can feel his eyes observing you.

"You gonna take a break, darling?” He whispered, his voice sounding slightly knowing that you won't take a break.

"Mhm" you hum. It wasn't convincing to him but he just let you be as he did need to set up the tv for your weekly movie night. He liked to put effort into it because he loves you, recently he hasn't seen you much so he really wants to hold you again after all this time. He set up the living room of the apartment: blankets‚ pillows, even your favourite plushies; he could cuddle you all night and not get tired of it, in fact it's the easiest way to get him to sleep, therefore he didn’t need his collection of plushies.

A few hours go by, he hasn't seen you exit the spare room once, not even for food or water. He really missed you, he wanted to hold you, he wanted to kiss you. But he knew how important this was to you and didn't want to bother you, after all he's quite similar, once he gets doing something he doesn't want to stop till it's finished.

Dinner came and went. You left to grab some food but it wasn't long till you were back in the room.

Rui felt hurt, you werent doing anything wrong he just felt... sad. You weren't taking care of yourself and he was simply witnessing it. His own desire for affection was the least of his worries, but oh how he longed to kiss you, to press his lips upon your soft ones. To love you and hold you.

He couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't stand you being locked up in that empty room with sheets of paper. He wanted you to be with him.

So he entered the room, it looked the same as it did in the morning except it was slightly messier.

"Hey, love" he uttered in a soft loving voice.

"Hey." You reply still focused on your work.

He approached you slowly and relatively quietly. Eventually he reached you and leant on the chair, "need any help?" He enquired with a soft smile.

"No" you uttered tiredly.

Rui chuckles and span the chair around slowly, met with your pretty eyes and cute face. You looked a little confused but he found it endearing.

"I think you need a break my lovely~" he murmured, his hands placed on the chairs arms beside you, trapping you.

"I will soon don't worry." You throw him a smile.

He let's out a cute giggle, "no dear, It's movie night."

"Oh, it is?" Your head moving to the papers on your desk you don't really respond after that. Suddenly the boy picks you up and moves you to the living room despite your protests.

"Put me down! I need to finish my science homework." You hiss, you won't admit it but him lifting you in a bridal fashion is really nice and comfortable. He sets you down on the couch, but isn't long till he traps you in his arms again. He poured all of his love into that hug, you could just feel it radiating off of him.

"Fine, I'll watch the movie." You huff but a smile soon creeps onto your lips. You stare off at the tv waiting for him to click play on whatever your watching, but he doesn't. Instead he holds you tight, giving you a devious smile. You raise an eyebrow in response to his mischievous expression.

"Not quite yet darling." He teases as he presses his lips lightly into your neck. You're eyes widen in shock at the ticklish yet pleasant feeling. "I've missed you, sweetheart." He continues, his small light kisses trailing up to your jaw line.

You remain speechless, his hushed voice, so calming. In response to the cute pecks you turn your head towards him, just to look at his face, preventing him from kissing your jaw anymore. He looks into your eyes for a moment before sitting up and helping you both into a more comfortable position, you sat on his lap facing him. It doesn't take long for his lips to dive into yours in a tender yet passionate manner.  Of course, you kiss him back, your hands ever so gently placed at his soft cheeks while you both moved your lips together rhythmically.

You pull away for some air, your hands placed on Rui's shoulders for some balance while he held you on his lap. A pout appears on Rui's lips as you do so, as if you weren't gonna continue kissing him. You found it slightly amusing, his cute little pout was so... silly, you couldn't help but wanna see how long you could drag it out.

But of course you too wanted to kiss him again, so it wasn't long till you pushed your lips against his again, eyes closing as you can feel a smirk form on his lips, causing a knock on effect as you begin to smile under the kiss too.

After a few minutes the two of you slowly stop, kisses becoming more gentle and tender. Whilst giving Rui some small pecks between his eyes and his forhead you feel a sudden feeling of the boy tickling you in your weak spots. You immediately burst into laughter and try to get off him but it is quite difficult due to the way he has completely gotten you stuck in his arms.

While he tickles you, you continue to playfully attempt to push him away while you fell into a fit of laughter, unable to think or function properly. Eventually you decide to tickle him back, reaching your hand out to his neck in a chop motion causing him to flinch from the ticklish feeling and release you.
Once you get off of him you push him into the couch and get on top of him to tickle him further.

The boy bursts into laughter as you do so, his smile widening as he kicks his legs trying to get you off, it didn't work of course.

"st- stop-! " he tried to let out but his giggles interrupted him. Similarly to you before, he tried to push you off to stop the torture of tickles. Eventually, you stopped, he grabbed your waist and pulled you into a hug.

"That's enough now" He chuckles with a bright smile, though in response your pout as you believed it were unfair, he tickled you for longer.

Soon enough the day came to a conclusion: You both lay on the couch, spooning. Rui the big spoon and you the little spoon. You decide to watch something you both like, nothing too scary as you were both tired and nothing too sad as you two were happy and didn't want to ruin the moment.

When you found the perfect movie you watched it in utter bliss. You could feel his lips pressed on the back of your head as you whisper: "I think I'm gonna go to sleep." You could feel your eyes drifting and the movie in the back made it a euphoric feeling.

You close your eyes. Hearing the soft voice of your lover.

"Goodnight, dear. You're doing great."

-----------------------------------------------◇

Kind of bad ngl just wanted to practice kissys more yk.