◇Petals Of Passion◇

Prince! Rui x male! Reader
◇-----------------------------------------------◇
◇!!!This can be read as gender neutral the only indication of gender is at the very end in the last sentence!!!

Prince! Rui x male! Reader◇-----------------------------------------------◇◇!!!This can be read as gender neutral the only indication of gender is at the very end in the last sentence!!!

Rui bit the end of his pencil, lost in thought. Completely disregarding any work he had to be doing. "Y/n." He turns towards you. You were Prince Ruis personal assistant, you tended to his needs and wants. Currently you were cleaning his room while he worked on school. "Yes?" You said picking up some clothes that were scattered across his room. "Would you mind testing this?" He hands you a small stick with a button on top. "Sir, aren't you meant to be completing your work?" You place the clothes you were holding in a basket,  as you walked back you inspected the little toy he gave you. "Please...?" He looks at you with puppy dog eyes. You couldn't say no to him anyway, but the way he looked at you made you feel guilty. You sigh, "fine...are you going to work after?" He nods taking your free hand guiding you to a seat next to him. you oblige, taking your seat near him. However, he still held your hand as he explained what it was and how it worked, making you blush slightly.

"Hello~ earth to y/n." He says softly. "Ah- sorry your Majesty... I was lost in thought." You apologize. "As I was saying if you click this button rose petals should fall from the sky from an explosion, decorating my home." He once again explains with a patient smile. "Wouldn't that be a pain to clean?" You say in sorrow for the castle cleaners. "Yes~ but it's only outside the wind will blow them away! If they do get inside it will only be a small amount." He explained standing from his seat taking you to his balcony. "Sir, what if I get into trouble. I can't affor-" he hushes you. "Dont worry, If you do I'll defend you. So are you ready?" He smiles at you reassuringly before looking off into the view. You were a bit nervous, what if something went wrong. It was your duty to do as the prince wished, so you closed you eyes and reluctantly pressed the button.

*BANG*. You flinch slighty at the loud noise. Rui pulls you into a shoulder hug. "Hey...It's okay, you can open you eyes now. " he said, his voice soft and silky. You open them, greeted with a beautiful night sky with red rose petals falling from above. Your mouth agapes at the sight, it was so beautiful, you couldn't help but wonder why Rui had done this. "Rui..." You stop yourself quickly. "My prince...why did you make this? Is it for one of your shows?" You ask him. "No." It was a blunt answer but you still wanted to know why he needed rose petals to fall from the sky. "Was it to greet a visitor? I know Princess Emu is visiting soon, you like to greet her in interesting ways so-" "no." He cuts you off with a grin on his face, "if I wanted to greet Emu with this I would have used confetti. " he chuckles as he turns to you. "So...What is it for?"
You question him. "It's for you." He finally answered. Your face began to flush different shades of red, "for me? Why me?" you think to your self placing the button down on the side.

You were too confused to notice your surroundings. But your senses came back to you when you realised Rui was holding you close. "Y/n." Rui said quietly. "Yes?" You reply, a slight nervousness can be heared in your tone. He held your head up to look at him, his eyes stared into yours lovingly. "Can i-" "Wait this isn't right. You deserve someone better than me like Tsukasa or even Mizuki. I'm not a Royal or someone of high standing like them." You cut him off stuttering, trying to get your words out. It's not like you didn't want to kiss him, but like you said you didn't believe it was right for Rui to love someone such as you. A commoner.
Rui frowns, you avert your eyes away from him. "Y/n...i don't care about that stuff...i'd love you whether you were poor or rich. Because to me you are the light of my life, something that keeps me going everyday." The heat increases in your face to an ungodly amount, you still refused to look at him.

Finally you gather the courage to look at him, once you did you felt his soft lips on yours. Your eyes widen at the sudden contact. You gently moved your hands up to his face so you could hold his cheeks, moving his hair behind his ear in the process, slowly you close your eyes and kiss him back. You both pulled away eventually but you kissed again, and again. In between each one he made sure you were alright with it, to which you just nodded and kissed him. He planted one more kiss on your head. You felt like you were going to have a heart attack. "Is this what being on cloud 9 feels like?" You thought to yourself, a soft smile formed on your face.
He took your hand and lead you back inside, the two of you cleaned off the petals that remained on you. He kissed you just a few more times, each one being being more loving than the other. He pulled you into a tight, gentle hug straight after. Swaying you side to side.
"I love you...Rui..." You say to him as you slowly slip into a peaceful sleep.
He took you to his bed, you both still held one another closely except you were now asleep. Your tired, gentle breaths relaxed him.

He chuckles softly, "you're my prince now y/n..." He said in a whisper, taking one last look at your sleeping state before drifting into his own.